epilogue pt. 2

———————
INFINITY
———————
- EPILOGUE PT. 2 -

Years went by and a lot has changed.

After Bill read all the letter he decided to show the one where Stan had mentioned the rape to the police and so he did and Mr. Uris got arrested.

Bill tried to live his life normally and he had changed a lot. He saw things more positive and he always had Stan on his mind.

He was now more kind to everyone and he started to tell his loved ones that he actually loves them no matter what.

He actually became a lawyer and stopped stuttering which he was proud of since he had always been annoyed of his own stuttering.

Bill sighed, opening the door to his house before he entered it. He placed his bag on the floor and took off his shoes and his jacked.

"Honey, I'm home!", Bill called out as he walked towards the kitchen and he smiled brightly as he saw the two people he loved the most.

"Stan!", he hugged his son, who was only 9 years old and kissed his head, "How are you?", Bill asked as his son pulled away from the hug.

"I'm fine! Mommy bought me a camera! Look!", he exclaimed and grabbed the camera from the table to show it to his dad proudly.

"Did you take pictures already?", Bill asked his son, who then turned light pink as he looked on the floor while chewing on his bottom lip.

"Oh, he did.", Audra, Bill's wife, giggled knowingly as he hugged her husband after she gave him a quick peck on the lips, "He took pictures of our new neighbors son."

"Mom!", Stan hid his face in his hands as Bill chuckled, shaking his head.

"What's his name?", Bill asked his wife who was still in his arms, smiling fondly.

"William.", Stan answered for his mother and blushed deeply.

And Bill swallowed thickly as memories came up. But he kept smiling. He named his son, who was now the most important person in his life, after the previous one.

And there was the Denbrough family, sitting on the table, eating dinner while discussing everything they did that day.

Living happily and in peace with Stanley Uris' name written on Bill Denbrough heart to remember him and love him for infinity.

T H E    E N D

— — —
sooo,,
that's it?? [finished at 12k reads]

i'd like to thank you all for the support!

i'm going to continue neutral but the updates will probably be slow

stepbrother 2 is planned and i'm gonna write it with u-uris !!

i hope you liked it

All the love, a. xx