Prologue

[You]

"M-mom, why do you hate me and papa? Why?" I asked, a shiver running down my spine as I stood out in the cold rain where my mom told me to stay

My mother's eyes darkened, now full with coldness and disgust but I didn't understand why, I was only 6 years old.

"I will never love disgusting creatures like you!" She shouted trying to get away from my grip but I held her wrist tight, I was a child but I was stronger than her "B-but you love dad" tears started forming around my eyes. At my statement she snickered

"Loved him..." she said putting an emphasis on the past tense "I will never forgive myself for loving such a beast. Your dad tricked me, he probably just seduced me so he could kill me in the end like the rest of his kind for food" Her eyes darkened with hate as she recalled coming home to see her lovely husband and cuddle with him only to see a wolf with a dead deer in the backyard, it's muzzle filled with blood.

[Flashback]

[Author]

She stood there shocked to see a wild animal eating a dead deer in her backyard. She couldn't move, her eyes stared at the wolf who had yet to notice her presence.

She stepped back, the grass rustling at her foot causing the wolf to look her way. The wolf stood shocked like he was frightened to see her there. He slowly came closer to her, eyes with worry and that's when she noticed who he was. Those eyes she knew very well, the eyes of a person she holds so dearly in her heart.

'It can't be him' she thought as she continued stepping back. The wolf however stopped moving, and before she knew it he transformed into the husband she loved. His perfect jawline, his perfect skin and his luscious lips now only covered in the blood of an animal.

She covered her mouth and her eyes growing wide in horror. 'He's a beast, he lied to me' she thought

"Love... please don't hate me. I-I know I kept this from you but what can I do? I would have loved to tell you but then again like your reaction now, would it have been different?" He asked with guilty eyes

"P-please, I-Im not a beast..."

"Please don't leave me, I love you... you are my mate as impossible as that sounds. A wolf having a human as a mate, but it happened. And if you leave me, I'll die, I can't stand a day without you"

He continued begging but she still couldn't get her mind off the deer laying on the ground so lifelessly, a big whole in his skin showing his bloody insides, she assumes he ate that part. Her face twisted in disgust, she loved a monster...

"S-stay away from me, you'll eat me" she said, stepping backwards, his eyes now filled with sadness, guilt, dissapointment and fear "I wont, I love you" he inched closer

"No, stay away you monster"

He halted in his steps as he heard the word monster

'Everyone keeps describing my kind as a monster, why? We eat raw meat... human food is good but sometimes dangerous. We don't even eat humans, we just bite them, cause of hatred or revenge on our kind's death but it causes them to die' he thought as he analyzed her disgusted face. He knew at that moment he will lose her, the woman he lost everything just to be happy together. He even risked eating chocolates and other possible toxic foods you gave him just so you wouldn't be suspicious of who he really is, the man still alive, sick but alive was a miracle at this point

Why do people hate wolves so much? That question he doesn't really know the answer to

"Our daughter, is she a wolf too?" She said imagining her cute 6 year old daughter eating flesh with her sharp fangs, her daughter's child-like face covered in blood. Her stomach churned, disgusted at that thought

"Yes... s-she has werewolf blood" he said making her face turn in horror. She decided to leave them, to make them be far away from her even if it hurts her, like a wolf feels when their mate betrays them or dies. She will make them leave her house so she will be safe and free from monsters.

Her feelings and safety were a priority rather than her loved ones' feelings, that selfish of a mother and a lover she was. The man cried loudly, enough for her to cry herself but for different reason. The man cried because of betrayal and loss while the woman cried because a half for the pain of lies and the other because she loved a monster and was disgusted with herself.

"If you don't want to see me anymore, I will leave and disappear from your sight. If it's your wish I will do it even if it hurts. Why? Because I love you"

The man changed back into a wolf, running into the deep forest and to never be seen by her again. She walked into the house to see her daughter playing with a blade her eyes filled with curiosity at the new sharp, shining object in front of her.

The kitchen knife slipped down from her hand onto the floor as her finger bled from the accidental deep cut she made. She didn't feel pain though like it should have been instead she looked at the knife as if it was her sworn enemy.

The woman was about to go to her daughter, until she saw the blood leaving her hand and the wound closing up like it was never there to begin with. She halted in her steps, her daughter was a monster too...

[Present]

[You]

"M-mom?" My voice came out as a whimper, I held my mom's wrist tight as the thought of her leaving me scared me. "M-mom don't leave me please"

She looked at me with empty eyes as her gaze went down to her wrist in incredible pain as I was gripping it, she flinched and I saw it. I quickly removed my grip and hanged my head low, now gripping my white wolf pillow slowly ripping it. I knew who I was, I knew what my dad was and what he was doing while my mom was at work, eating animals from the forest for food.

He helped me get used to my wolf as I was born with it, he helped me fall in love with it and I did. Everyday when mom was at work I'd sneak out with dad to the deep forest and play with other wolves and their pups. They were called monsters because they eat flesh and raw meat, possibly eating humans too but... it was their only way of surviving, their only safe...... food.

I looked at my mom with pleading eyes. She's gonna leave me, she's gonna hate me like how she did when dad ran into the forest and she didn't care one bit. I gritted my teeth in anger  'how could she hate her own family' I thought as my eyes showed the color of an amethyst. My wolf side now conscious and mad at my own mother.

She turned with her back now facing me as she continued to walk, I stared at her with disbelief "Fine, leave me like how you did to dad. He loves you, I love you, but it seems you don't love us back" I said amethyst eyes still staring at her with anger. "This monster that you associate with your own daughter will now leave and never come back" I changed into a wolf pup, my pillow carried in my mouth as I ran into the deep woods to find my dad

DIFFERENT || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें