Epilogue

[You]

I woke from my sleep when I heard a few noises from the other side of the room. Squinting my eyes to get full sight, I saw five men all hustling up against Kookie as he looked troubled.
Feeling a bit protective, I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it against my form before I headed to the group.
"Y/N, ... you are naked?"
Jimin asked confused and shocked and the other guys had shared the same expression. They diverted their attention back to Jungkook as he started sweating in nervousness.
Realizing what is happening, I stepped in.
"I started it. Do not all group up to scold him when the real bad person is right here, undisturbed"
I stated as I hugged Jungkook, glaring to the guys as I positioned myself in a manner to protect him.
Everyone appeared shocked and a few gasps had been heard through the silent air.

"Y/N, this is not like you. To start such a thing-"

"Oh she has a lot of secret sides, hyung" Jungkook cut Hoseok off as I started to chuckle.
He was right. The members do not have a lot of knowledge about me and as sad as it sounds, neither does Jungkook. But he will soon know many secrets as we start to grow together.
"S-school, right. You need to pack your stuff, Y/N" Taehyung attempted to change the topic as I shook my head with a smile.
"I did not bring anything with me, Taehyung. I cannot just pack the air"
The others laughed as Taehyung felt himself dumbfounded, rubbing the back of his neck as he quickly left the room.
Namjoon patted my right shoulder with a bright smile as the dimples by his cheeks appeared "Hope you grow more as mates, both of you" He released his grip from my shoulder as he now eyed Jungkook "And you, you have to get ready for school. Wash up in the shower and clean yourself of those uhm germs, okay? Jin hyung will be cooking breakfast" He informed as he readied himself to leave.
I took a hold of his wrist, stopping him in his steps as he raised a brow at me "Yes?" He questioned as I gulped at his stare "I need to get home, my dad might have been worried"
I released my grip and Namjoon had immediately put his hands in his pockets as he turned on his heel.
"No need, I have already informed your father, he is okay with it."
With that, he left and the rest of the men followed behind.

Silence betrothed the room as I hurriedly slipped my way to the restroom before Jungkook goes in ahead. Closing the door quickly, I sighed as I leaned my back against the frame, slowly falling down into a crouch.
My head spun and reminisced of the moments of last night and it was not giving me any help.
My cheeks burned red and I was filled with embarrassment.
Oh how could I!
Urgh, Y/N why were you so wild!
I stomped my feet, non stop like a child throwing a tantrum as I rubbed my face with my hands in frustration.
I stood back up, quite defeated. Slowly walking to the shower in my devasted state, I undressed myself off my garments, then turning on the shower. The warm drops trinkling against my bare skin soothed me. I felt relaxed and calm, quite the opposite to last night--- ARGH! Y/N, stop remembering!

Feeling annoyed, my thoughts were disrupted when the sound of the unlocked door rung in my ear. Without much thought, I froze in place, eyes quivering as I cornered myself to the wall of the shower room.
"I could not handle myself, sorry Y/N"
Jungkook said with his bunny smile into show as his hands slipped by my naked waist. My breath hitched as I turned my head away, trying my best not to look at him in the eye.
"After last night, you will not look at me, Y/N?" My eyes diverted to his lips and a smirk formed, causing me to feel more uncomfortable.
"Let us shower together, Love"

Oh no
----

"Y/N, you okay? Eat your breakfast properly, please. Do not let the food fall off your mouth, honey"
Jin said as he watched me, confused by my behaviour. Shaking his head in disappointment, he placed down the washed plates and headed my way.
With a finger under my chin, he closed my mouth with much force, making me flinch in pain.
"Please do not let the food I made go bad. If you do not want to eat it, you would so gladly be allowed to head up to the restrooms and change into your uniform" With an irritated smile, he trotted back to the kitchen to finish up his chore of washing the plates.