8 - Pillow

[You]

I headed downstairs for dinner, I immediately salivate when I saw the huge feast of delicious food on the table. I took a seat on one of the chairs by the dining table, I wanted to dig in so bad but I have to be a good guest so I waited until everyone was here.

While i was waiting, I ended up counting the number of plates because of boredom '9?!, I thought it was only 7?? Who are the other 2?'

I thought as my dad arrived by the table and sat across me, he looked at the feast then back at me. He wiggled his eyebrows and made munching noises as he was drawing a number 8 with his head. I smiled cheekily and kept raising my eyebrows  telling him a 'yep' making him chuckle before he takes out his phone.

A few minutes later the rest of the boys arrived, including an unfamiliar face to me. "Oh we have a visitor?" The man said as he smiled widely, Jin oppa hummed in response. The man quickly sat beside me and stretched out his hand, making me look at it weirdly. He sighed "Handshake?" I mouthed an 'o' before shaking his hand as I smiled in embarrasment.

"What's your name?" He asked with that angelic wide smile of his,I hanged my head low "I'm Y/N, L/N Y/N, whats yours?" I said as I looked back at him, the smile still plastered on his face like it's permanent "I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok!" He smiled even wider than before and looked back in front. I chuckled softly at his cuteness.

I looked back in front and realized that there is one more chair unoccupied "oh? We're missing someone?" I asked making everyone's attention turn to me. Except for my dad and me, everyone else sighed "He's probably asleep" Jimin oppa responded making everyone nod in agreement. "Jimin-ah, you wake him up" Jin oppa ordered, I looked at Jimin oppa and saw him hesitate but ended up going. "You guys can start eating by the way" Namjoon oppa said looking at me and my dad and we both nodded in response.

I licked my lips and got a share of food from every serving on the table. When I finally filled up my plate, I picked up the fork. As I was about to dig in the meat I heard a loud sound filled with violent cussing from upstairs making me flinch and slowly turn to where the voice came from.

I saw another unfamiliar man who looked like he could kill someone,  stomping his way to the dining table followed by a sweating Jimin behind him. "Argh! I fucking told you guys to not fucking wake me up! I could've eaten last like I always did!" The man spout angrily as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

I was too shocked at the moment that I stayed still with my mouth agape, eyes blinking repeatedly and my fork still hovering above the meat. "Yah, we have guests, don't make me yell at you" Jin oppa said causing me to come back into reality. I looked at the unfamiliar man and expected the him to cuss back but instead he pressed his lips into a straight line as he rolled his eyes and sat down at the empty seat beside me

"Uhm... who are you?" I asked with a soft tone, I'm sure he didn't hear it because he just picked up his plate and started filling up his food completely oblivious to my presence. I stayed silent as I continued eating. When he was finished he held his utensils and looked at the other 6 boys, eyes with boredom.

"So, who's the other guest? I only see this man here" he said pointing at my father, my jaw dropped as I eyed him in disbelief, the others just shook their heads, some tried to hold their laughter while my dad looked at me softly chuckling. "Uhm" I said a little bit louder so he could hear me, which he did because he snapped his head to my direction, his mouth forming an 'o'

"Oh didn't see you there" he said with boredom "Clearly" I replied back with a cold tone as I rolled my eyes. "Wow you've got attitude huh" He said. I scoffed making him confused "and I see that you were blind? And maybe deaf too?"
His cold and bored eyes immediately changed into eyes of interest. I looked at him raising one eyebrow expecting him to fight back but instead he showed a wide gummy smile, which ended up melting me. I quickly shook my head, my face turning into a blank one.
"You haven't told me your name yet, miss" he said still with a wide smile as he propped his elbows onto the table, resting his chin on the back of his hands. 'woah what the heck is with the change of behaviour'
It seems I wasn't the only looking at him weirdly, at the corner of my eye, i saw that Jungkook was too. "Uhm, I'm Y/N, whats yours?" I said with with faint awkward smile on my face.