2 - New Guy

[You]

'Another annoying day in University with people' I thought as I woke up to a sunny morning. I took a shower and quickly changed into my uniform.

I headed downstairs, seeing the delicious meat my dad placed in front of me. 'Dang I should really stop changing into my uniform first, this looks to good'

I finished eating my breakfast and kissed my dad good morning and goodbye at the same time. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. "Wait Y/N" I turned behind me to see my dad looking at me with an are-you-kidding-me look.

"Yeah, dad?"

"Y/N... your eyes are still a shade of amethyst..."

"Oh shit" I quickly changed into a full human, hiding the wolf inside me.

"Thanks for the notice dad, Love you~" I said waving him goodbye as he rolled his eyes and smiled at my carelessness

I closed the door and took out my phone to double check if my eyes were no longer amethyst and rather a shade of dark, the color of eyes my mother owned. I put my phone back in my bag seeing how it isn't amethyst anymore and quickly headed to school.

I went to my classroom and sat down on my seat, pulling out a personal notebook, my drawing notebook. I smiled as I drew my mother with her last sincere smile that I remembered. Making sure I got the features right, her beautiful dark eyes and her straight pearly white teeth.

After I finished, I heard the teacher come in and I quickly put the notebook back in my bag. I looked out the window again, focusing on a huge orange wolf with jade eyes like Areum's. He was playing with Areum around the forest and I smiled looking at their smiles. 'Sibling goals' I thought

"Okay class, quiet up!" I heard the teacher say and I turned back at him with utmost boredom not noticing a new boy beside him.

"You have a new classmate, introduce yourself" he said making me notice the presence of the boy.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I am 18 years old" he introduced boredly and I couldn't help but notice his dark eyes filled with emptiness as he looked at his classmates. Almost like he didn't give a shit about them and their claims of his beautiful face.

He was interesting indeed, a person looking so empty but I didn't think about it too much. "Jungkook you may sit beside Y/N" at that the new boy headed towards me, boredom in his face as he sat down beside me.

I turned to look outside the window again and saw Areum still playing with her brother, but they weren't alone I also noticed a group of hunters sneaking behind my friends' cluelessness, gun ready at their hands

My eyes widened in fear and I stood up immediately rushing out the classroom "Miss Y/N, where do you think you're going?" the teacher asked, I just bowed as I dashed out. 'My friends... they're gonna die'

I hurriedly ran towards the 2 wolves as the hunter was ready to shoot. I didn't give a fuck if my uniform will be ripped, my friends are gonna die!

I transformed into my wolf form, eyes filled with anger as I ran to the hunter. His eyes widening in fear. He dropped his gun as he looked at me in fear. I was on top of him, anger fuming out of me.

Areum and her brother was shocked when they saw you in so much anger as you latched onto the man. They were shocked, they could have died. Her brother noticed another man, gun pointing towards you ready to trigger. He ran to you blocking the bullet before it hit you instead he was shot straight through the heart. My eyes widened in fear and I wasn't the only one, Areum stood there shocked as her brother collapsed on the ground tears falling down like a waterfall.

I was furious and disappointed. Disappointed at how I wasn't able to protect him and furious at the hunter who now stood there panicked as he noticed that it was his last bullet.

I looked back at the man under me and growled, showing my fangs causing him to cry...he might've peed his pants

"No no no no" he shook his head violently "no don't eat me you monster" he cried loudly. I halted, 'monster, it's so easy for him to call me a monster when his friend was the one who actually killed' the thought in my head made me restless. I was actually a monster to them when I didn't even do anything yet. I went off of him, making him run away together with his friend.

"Hey Areum, he called me a monster" I laughed bitterly, she looked at me with worry and comfort.

"No you are not a monster like they say you are, you will never be one" she went up to me and and caressed her head with him like wolves do for comfort. "A-areum, your brother he died trying to protect me, I killed someone too... I'm a monster" I hanged my head low

"No you arent, Y/N. You won't be one, you aren't a killer"

"But you saw how he died in front of me, the bullet which was meant for me shot him instead"

"I know... right now I'm wondering why he protected you" she said as she let out a chuckle "but I understood, he loved you like a sister just like I did. And as caring as he is, he took that bullet in your place."

"If only I can turn back time I would've come here sooner. I would've have warned you and him so... so he wouldn't die."

"It doesn't matter how much you will want to turn back time, this will happen again and he will not hesitate to take the bullet in your place"

She looked at me with her jade eyes filled with tears. She was so strong, her brother, the only one she had left was now dead yet she wasnt mad and furious I stayed there cuddle up in her soft fur seeking comfort.

But what I didn't know was that Jungkook saw how I transformed. He was curious when you suddenly rushed out with the look of anger at the teacher and fear when you ran away. He quickly went over to your seat and looked out the window to the woods

He saw you running to the two wolves, at that moment he thought you were stupid and that you actually wanted to die but he saw how you transformed into a furious wolf ready to kill anyone at its path.

His eyes widened in shock but somehow he was angry and furious that he is in the same place as a wolf.

He hated them to the bone

---------------------------------------