10 - 2nd Day

"Papa!! Guess what! I found a boy who looks exactly like my wolf pillow!" The little girl exclaimed as she struggled to climb up on the couch. The man chuckled a bit as he picked up his 5 year old daughter, sitting her down beside him.

"Is that so?" The man asked with a wide smile. The little girl immediately nodded "What's his name?" The man asked as the girl thought for a bit.

"Actually, I don't need to know his name" she said as she smiled widely making the man's brows furrow in confusion "I'll be calling him Pillow anyways! Hehe" the little girl giggled cutely. "Papa guess what! When I touched Pillow's hands, I felt so much warmth! It feels so nice! What does that mean, dad? Is he special?" The little girl asked, placing her hands on her dad's thighs as she looked at him with so much anticipation

"That means he's your mate, Y/N" her father answered as he caressed the little girl's hair. The little girl clasped her wide open mouth with her hands, she gasped. "He's my mate? Dad, I met my mate!!" The girl jumped down.  She ran around the couch, her hands raised high as she kept cheering in joy. Her father was quietly watching her with a smile on his face.

The little girl stopped in front of her dad, panting for air. The man picked her up again, this time sitting her down on his lap. "Dad, when I grow older, I'll protect him! I'll fight off every other bad wolf, and then we'll be happy without any fights! We'll love each other!" The little girl exclaimed as the dad slightly shook his head with a smile.

The little girl twisted her body, her big, shining dark eyes now facing her father's warm ones. Her smile immediately turned into a frown making the man show immediate concern on his face. "Dad, what if... we end up hating each other?" She asked with her head hanged low as her dad showed a sad smile "I mean that won't ever happen right? Mates can't live without each other... right?" The girl asked still with worry in her black, beady eyes. The man cupped her cheeks lifting her head up to face him. The man shook his head "You still have a lot to learn about mates, Y/N. I'll tell you when you're older" the man hugged his daughter gently as the little girl wrapped her tiny arms around her dad's torso, burying her head in his chest.

##########

"Y/N can you pass me the salt?" Jin oppa asked as he was marinating the beef.

"Yes sure!"

"Y/N! Come here, there's a movie playing!" Jimin shouted from the living room.

"Maybe later? I still have to set the table"

"Yah Y/N-ah, did you bandage up your wound?" My dad asked as he blocked me from walking back to the kitchen cabinets. I stepped backwards, my mouth letting out a quick gasp as the stack of plates on both my hands started swaying. My dad quickly held the plates as I fixed my composure.

"Dad don't do that, you scared me!" I whined as my dad placed the plates down on the table, then showing a mischievous smile. "Anyways did you bandage up your wound?" He repeated his question as I just nodded my head. He then left the kitchen back to the living room to watch the movie. 'Goodness, it's still my second day here phew~' I picked up the plates from the table, placing it back to the cabinets where it belongs.

I headed over to where Jin oppa was, silently sniffing the delicious aroma his dish gave off. It seemed he noticed me since he chuckled. "Well I'm glad you seem to like it" he said as he continued cooking his dish. I smiled then I tapped on his shoulder making him turn to me. "Need any help with anything?" I asked making him confused. "Didn't you-" he stopped talking when he noticed the table now ready for food. He smiled at me as he shook his head, I pouted. "This is the only dish left to finish. Thanks for the help by the way" he smiled as he softly shooed me, my pout still in place "why don't you enjoy the movie over there. Its a favorite for the youngest trio" he warmly smiled as I nodded my head.