30 - The Blood Moon

Warning📣: 🔞

[Author]

The Blood Moon,

A legend known to all werewolves. An event that happens only once a year, a horrifying, mortifying, grave experience that causes immense pain to the being. A Blood Moon appearing on the night sky is a wolf's horrid nightmare.

A tale, folklore of some sort had stated that Blood Moon occurances have caused most wolves to fall on their knees and beg for death. Some have successfully died like the mate of a member in Jungkook's pack.

But as the blood moon already speaks of horrific events, it can only grow worse for those whom have found their mates. You will crave the other. You will not be able to resist the touch of the other and it will make one grow mad, insane and obsessed. That is why one has to be chained to a chair, unable to move and falter from place as the mate shall be on a room far across.

But for the mates to be in one room, freely without any restriction....

Oh how the nightmares would arise

#####

"J-Jungkook"

Loud Banging on the front door of the room had been heard, paired with several screams and yelling of your names.

"JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon had yelled

"I SWEAR TO THE WOLF GOD, JUNGKOOK, DO NOT TOUCH HER" That was Yoongi

"Y/Nie, WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?!" Jimin owned this one

"Y-Y/N, GET OUT" Taehyung and Hoseok said, synchronized

But what they did not know is that they were yelling on the wrong person, they were being protective on the wrong person and Jungkook had been the one cornered to the wall as you blocked him from moving aside. You trapped him there as you licked your lips, lustfully showing full sight of your fangs ready to have its full course meal.

There, Jungkook sat, confused and in pain as your eyes stared at him. He was sweating, he was nervous and he wanted to leave but you would not allow him.

The members had forgotten that it is not Y/N who needs to be protected but Jungkook who had lacked knowledge of the Blood Moon. He had never paid interest in the legends and stories while Y/N had a whole experience up her sleeves. 19 years worth of it.

Every night, every one night of a year, she would cradle herself in her father's arms and cry until the clock hits dawn. She would beg to go to her mate, no matter who he is, she begs her father to meet him, just for that night. And now, you have him.

A bite to the neck and Jungkook whimpered. Not to be mistaken, Jungkook feels the same as you do, he had just been too preoccupied with confusion to even let his temptation grow forth. But you had no hesitation. You traced down from his neck to his chest with your tongue as you eyed him seductively. The touch made both of you grow insane, more for Jungkook as his resistance broke.

He gripped your wrists tightly, making you growl as he smirked, hushing you in action before he kissed you endlessly. Your tongues entangled as Jungkook explored the whole of your mouth, leaving no place uncovered with his salivation. This action allowed you to grow insane as you brought your hand to the back of his neck, pulling his hair as you inched your body closer to his.

Jungkook pulled away from you, leaving his hands to cup your cheek as he whispered to your ear "Let us bring this to the bed, shall we?" You grew excited and immediately jumped on the soft surface as Jungkook mounted himself on top of you. He held the rim of your shirt, waiting for the permission to pull it off. You nodded and he ripped the shirt open, throwing it to the other side of the room as his hands sneaked under your bra to cup your breasts. You moaned, loudly, biting your lips as his act aroused you madly. You rolled him over and now you were on top of him, kissing him roughly as you ripped his shirt in insanity. Your hands stroked every inch of his abs and chest. He looked surprised but turned on before he moaned softly against your lips. You bit his lower lip and sucked it before you went down to his neck, tracing your way with your tongue.