9 - The Little Girl

[Jungkook]

"Oh Jungkook right?" A voice caught my attention behind me making me turn my head. I saw Y/N's dad with a smile on his face. I nodded my head. "Can you please check up on Y/N for me?" I knitted my eyebrows in confusion

"Why me?"

"Its only really been a day since I was here and I can already tell you an Y/N don't get along at all. You're her classmate right?" I nodded my head

"OK so can you check up on her? Check if she's asleep atleast"

"Why do I need to check if she's asleep?"

"Well it'd be nice to know that she was able to sleep instead of slouching in the corner of the room muttering 'mom' all night." He sighed and I nodded my head. I walked upstairs until her dad called me again making me stop and turn back my head to him. "By the way, also make sure to see if she's hugging that wolf pillow of hers" he finished off and I sighed.

When I arrived at her door, I knocked softly twice and heard nothing. I twisted the doorknob slightly and peeked inside only to see her on the bed, her back facing me. 'She's asleep I guess'

I slowly walked inside making sure not to wake her up and checked if she was hugging the wolf pillow like her dad told me to. I saw a white little pillow which was cradled in her arms gently as her head was bent down touching the pillow as well. I softly smiled at the sight but then I quickly changed it into a blank face.

I was about to head out the door when I saw a notebook left open with a woman and a wolf pillow. I took a quick glance at Y/N again making sure she was asleep then I sat down by her desk looking at the drawing in front of me. 'She's a good artist
, I'm gonna give her that'

The woman in the drawing I assume was her sister or her mother judging by the similarities in their facial features. The pillow looked exactly like my wolf except in a pup form. I flipped over some pages and I saw an actual drawing of a wolf pup that looks exactly like my wolf.

'I saw the boy again! You know what? I'll call him pillow! He looks soft like mine too'

The page read. I slowly closed the sketchbook and headed out closing the door behind me. For some reason the nickname Pillow felt very familiar to me. I went to her dad to tell him that Y/N's asleep. He nodded then I headed to my room. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep

💤💤💤💤

"Hey little guy, did you know you look exactly like my plush!" The little girl giggled as I stayed silent, still quite shy. "Your wolf... he looks so cute! And cuddly and soft too! I wish I could touch him. Maybe he feels soft like my pillow too?"

I fiddled with my fingers as I was too shy to look at the pretty girl in front of me "I-I'm not sure how to control transformation yet" I finally said some words. "Your dad didn't teach you?" She asked making me hang my head low as I heard the word 'dad'. I softly shook my head indicating a 'no'.

"I'll teach you! I'll teach you how to transform so you'll be able to run around the woods with me!" The girl stood up with a wide smile as she raised her hand high up in the air. She stretched out her hand to me as I held it, making me stand up as well. She then held both my hands, intertwining our fingers

"You know what? I'll call you Pillow! It's cute don't you think?" She said as she kept swinging our hands, making me slightly blush as the warm, tingling feeling from her hands were felt on my cold ones.

#####

"Hey Pillow! Come and catch me!" The girl said as we ran through the woods. As I was able to catch up to her I quickly jumped on her making her lay underneath me. When I realized the position we were in I immediately jumped off of her making her giggle as she sat up.

"Hey uhm you haven't told me your name yet" she said as the beautiful smile stayed on her face. "Ah, my name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" I shyly said as I rubbed the nape of my neck. We have been friends for almost a year now and she always called me pillow, I don't really mind.

"Jungkook huh" she softly muttered under her breath as she was in thought "Nah I'll still call you Pillow, I like it better" she exclaimed as she grabbed my hand making me smile.

She was the only wolf I ended up trusting, not even my own pack. She was so full of life and the warmth she gives everytime she touches me was addicting. Only she gave off that warmth and I don't know why. Maybe she is special? I'm not sure. A realization came to my mind as I looked back at her.

"You also haven't told me your name, what is it?" I asked with a serious tone as she giggled "Why do you look so serious, Pillow?" She continued giggling. "It's just my name, what's their to be serious about?" She smiled but the smile immediately fell as she realized how serious I was about knowing her name.

"My name?" She asked clarifying as I immediately nodded my head repeatedly making her chuckle a bit

"My name's Y/N" she ended with a wide smile

#######

"Y/N"

I sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes under the dark room. It was midnight at this time.

"Y/N..." I kept repeating her name as I placed my face on the palm of my hand. The little girl who made me smile for the first time after my parents' death. She disappeared so suddenly making me forget her name.

"Y/N" I repeated her name again. I found the girl again. But still... she left me so suddenly, I can't forgive her for that. My smile immediately turned into a frown. She made me happy, she was keeping me alive but she left me, I thought as I remembered her cold and distant face every time she looks at me.

It doesn't matter if I found her again, it won't make me change my behaviour towards her. After all, she left me when I needed her. She was gone for 12 years leaving me alone. And now she is back? I will not forgive her so easily.

I laid back down on my bed, pulling the blanket over my body as I went back to sleep

---------------------------------------------------------

Just a short Jungkook chapter to see how his past was like too. ♡♡

 ♡♡