5 - Race

[You]

"To think a cold hearted werewolf who even hates his own kind is my mate, did I do something really bad that I deserve this?!" I mumbled as I walked to my classroom, my brows knitted and my eyes glaring at anyone who blocks my way. I can feel multiple stares thrown to my direction but I shrugged it off.

The moment I arrived, I saw him seated at his seat beside mine. 'The heck? I swear I didn't see him come back down' I thought as I headed towards him.

I sat down on my seat and took out my sketchbook, I need to draw something to get this anger out.

"U-uhm" I heard a female voice say snapping me out of my focus. I looked at her and realized that she was talking to Jungkook. "C-can I talk to you for a-a while?" She stuttered shyly.

Jungkook turned to me and I looked at him with a what?-she's-yours-not-mine look. He looked back at the girl and nodded. He then stood up, being dragged by the girl in front of him.

She brought him outside the classroom but not that far, I can still look at what they're doing from my seat.

After a few minutes I saw Jungkook heading back towards me and the girl from before skipped happily, smiling from ear-to-ear. 'I bet she confessed and he accepted it' I thought as I continued drawing.

He sat back down and I felt his gaze digging a hole on the back of my head. I turned to him with a questioning look and he averted his gaze elsewhere 'the fuck?'

-

"Ok class, we will have a race, there will be 5 rounds, the final round will be a race between the winner of the boys and the winner of the girls" our P.E teacher stated as we were all seated on the floor.

"Whoever loses in the final round has to clean the bathroom, if the boy loses, all boys will clean the bathroom and vice versa" He announced, causing a groan from the students.

"But sir, that's unfair! It's like our lives depend on the last racer!" A student exclaimed and the teacher smiled "of course, that's why I hope you all do your best. Or not, I mean either way we'd end up having clean bathrooms anyways, now get ready!"

'Smart' I thought as I stood up and stretched. I've run my whole life, so I don't expect anyone to beat me as they're all humans but there's Jungfuck so that gets me intimidated a bit.

"I expect you to win since you love that wolf side of yours so much, I can't wait to compete to you in the last round" he whispered smirking as he bumped my shoulder walking past me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bottle of water to drink.

"OK class times up!" The teacher said as each group was chosen 5 racers. After that the teacher explained the order and it went like this

Girls :

1st round: Seulgi vs. Jeongyeon
2nd round: Winner vs. Y/N
3rd round : Winner vs. Momo
4th round : winner vs. Lisa
5th round : winner vs. ???

As for Jungkook he was already racing starting from the 1st round. "Girls first" the teacher announced and the 1st racers got ready. At the sound of the whistle they sprinted off like they're life depended on it

The race wasn't that fast but it's over, Jeongyeon ended up beating Seulgi and now it's my turn. I stood up and headed to the starting point "I'll beat you as well" Jeongyeon said before gulping down a bottle of water. "We'll see" I smirked and waited for the whistle

Ppprrrrtttt~~~(that's a whistle sound right?)

I dashed off the moment the whistle was blown, the track wasn't even that long. This is gonna be quick

1...

2...

3...

I won.

I headed back to the bleachers and drank some water. "What was that? You finished it in only 3 seconds!!" A girl asked me as I replied with a shrug and headed back down ready for my next race since I won.

Each race ended up me being the winner. The whole class stood there shocked at my speed. 'It's normal for a wolf' I thought as I sat back down, ready to watch Jungkook's race. He glared at me before heading down to get ready.

-

Well he also ended up winning his races, as expected. "OK now it's time for Y/N vs. Jungkook!" The teacher announced as the class roared in cheers. We both got ready, glaring at each other's eyes.

"I'll beat you, Y/N and crush your wolf pride" he said, eyes staring in intensity

"You wanna crush my wolf pride? Then I should race as a true wolf huh" you smirked as his eyes grew wide

"You're stupid, if you're gonna think of transforming" he stated as I looked at him dumbfounded "No stupid, I meant this" I said as my eyes turned Amethyst. The class was too focused on the tension to realize my eyes changing color.

"You should let your wolf be concious too for you to race against me" I raised my eyebrows "Never, I will show you that I can beat you as a human" he said as he glared waiting for the whistle

"Your fault" the whistle sounded as we dashed off. 'He's fast but... not fast enough against a true werewolf' I thought as I fastened my pace.

Ha!, I won. The class became silent as they were shocked that I won against a man, but soon the silence turned into cheers... from girls, the boys only groaned. I headed to where Jungkook was, on the ground. I sat beside his collapsed body as he glared at me in frustration

"I could beat you Y/N, just wait" he glared at me as he stood up. I rolled my eyes, standing up and following him.

"Honey, don't say that you'll beat me without even accepting your whole being" I smirked at him before walking ahead of him leaving him in frustration

'Saying you'll beat me with only your one side, I'm sorry Jungkook, but I don't accept losing against half-assed efforts'

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for such a bad chapter, I don't know what I'm writing right now. Most of my chapters have been pretty short too, I promise it will get longer sooon. Just wait :)

Anyways what do you think about Jungkook's personality against Y/N so far?;)