Reunion

1 years later

Scarlett's POV

'Shawn Mendes'

A name that is spoken by every girl in school. And why is that? I ask myself. Can it be the Shawn I grew up with.I don't know. Shawn Mendes new album this and album that and concert here and there.. I'm getting tired.

"Hey Scarlett." Fallon said as she waved her hand across my face.

"Yeah." I said.

"What happened, it's like you just blanked out."Nate said.

"Yeah and for 6 minutes. Are you sure you are okay?" Walter said.

"Yeah. I just got lost in the thought." I said.

"Of who?" Nate asked.

"Shawn Mendes."I said.

"Oh guys are you going to the concert this weekend?" Ashley rudely budded into our conversation.

"Of course Ashley." Fallon said.

"Well I guess I'll see you there." Ashley said.

Ashley strutted away.

"What concert?" I asked.

"It's a Shawn Mendes concert. I already got us tickets. I planned it like weeks ago, wanted it to be a surprise for you I hope you don't mind." Fallon said.

"They must of cost a fortune." I said.

"They did but they will be so worth it." Fallon said.

I looked at her in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Thanks." I said.

"It's the least could of done, you bought me tickets to that Justin Bieber concert remember." Fallon said.

"At least we are not writing tomorrow on Friday, else this concert would of been a no go." Fallon said.

"Yeah, at least examination ends next Friday." I said.

"I only have Math on Monday, Accounting on Tuesday and Business on Wednesday then I'm finished." Fallon said.

"You are lucky. I've still got Math on Monday, Physics on Tuesday and my Information Technology paper 2 on Thursday." I said.

"It sucks to be you." Fallon said making a sad face.

I smiled I had a great friends.

"The concerts this weekend so that leaves us with 2 full days and a couple of hours." Fallon said.

Time skip 2 days later.

"Come on Scarlett. We gonna be late." Fallon yelled.

"I'm coming." I said.

I grabbed my leather jacket on my bed and my phone. 

I wore on a plain white T-shirt and a blue Jean with black 3 inch ankle boots, the boots were Fallon's choice. I put on my glasses.

Today was one of those day where my eyes decided you needed glasses.

I ran downstairs.

"Bye mom. Bye dad." I said.

"Bye." They said and I rushed out of the house and into my car which Fallon was driving.

We drove off to the concert.

We arrived and there already stood a long queue of girls.

We stood in line. This was gonna take a while. We were 1 hour early.
My stomach started to grumble. And the smell of hotdogs were in the air.