🌏 🛫• !!Sydney Here We Come!! • 🛬🌏

Scar's POV

I have to say it didn't take long for time to pass, today was the 15 December. MEANING IT AM GOING WITH SHAWN TO SYDNEY. We decided to head a day later to Sydney. Shawn hasn't told me yet exactly where we heading, all I know is that I'm going to Sydney.

During tour I went to Sydney and I so wanted to go to Bondi Beach but I couldn't because my tour schedule was jam packed. Hopefully we can swing there around. On the 10 December I went shopping for some clothes to wear on while in Sydney, I ended up buying Christmas presents which I'm not complaining about because if I hadn't then I would don't of got anyone anything for Christmas.

The next day I went to the mall and got my some new clothes. It was summertime in Sydney right now so I definitely knew we were going to head to the beach, a tan would be bad, I needed on honestly.

Just yesterday I found out that I was gonna be an aunt, yip Kelly was pregnant. Aiden is going on about how it's gonna be a boy and Kelly's hoping for a girl. In all honesty I don't mind what the gender of the baby is anyway.

My parents went back to Columbus, they only stayed here, in Pickering for 3 weeks. So Aiden Skyped them and told them the news yesterday. Aiden, Kelly Shawn and I Skyped them from Pickering. Shawn didn't know so he was shocked when Aiden told my parents Kelly was pregnant.

*BACKFLASH*

I was hanging out with Shawn at Kelly's and Aiden's home watching Grey's Anatomy and planned on watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 next. Then the front door went open and I saw who it was. Kelly and Aiden.

I smile on my lips started to from. I had received the news this morning that Kelly was pregnant, I didn't tell Shawn yet, Aiden planned to Skype our parents so I decided to surprise him too.

Aiden and to his and Kelly's bedroom and brought out his laptop and set it infront of me on the coffee table. I entered Skype and Shawn gave my a questioning look. I just smile and rubbed it off. Aiden then types away on his phone and the next thing I know was my parent were calling us in Skype, I immediately answered. And they popped up on the screen.

"Hey, Kelly, Aiden, Shawn and Scarlett." Mom said with a smile.

"Hi." We all said and waved to them.

"Mom, why you and dad at him at 5? Usually you at home around about 7 or 8. Or later." I questioned.

"We took the early shift honey. So what's up?" Dad asked.

"Well..." Aiden started.

"Well what son? Did you get fired from your job?" Mom questioned.

"What, no." Aiden said.

"Well then what." Dad asked.

"Make some way for the newest member to the family." Aiden said.

"What?" Both my parents and Shawn said I'm unison.

"I'm pregnant." Kelly said with a smile and Aiden hugged her.

Shawn looked at me in shock. I smiled.

"You knew about this didn't you." Shawn asked. I nodded my head.

*BACKFLASH OVER*

My parent were so extatic that day, there first grandchild would be born in a mere nine months.