What are you hiding?

It's October 2016 in this book

Julia's POV

It's been 4 weeks since Scarlett and I attended the Caring Economy Charity at Ottawa's Children's Hospital. After returning home from the charity, Scarlett locked herself in her hotel room, I knew see all those kids there made her sad, scared and sensitive but this is more.

For 4 days we had stayed in Ottawa, Scarlett never left her room except for breakfast, which she would get at 6 AM in the morning, using the bathroom and for dinner.

After those 4 days we left Ottawa, Scarlett headed home to Toronto and I headed to Island Records and my home to be more specific. Scarlett's eyes were blood red, her eyes were dark and had bags underneath them, she looked pail, her lip were red the way as she kept biting them. She looked depressed.

We sat seated, waiting for our flight to be called. She sat next to me with earphones in her ears. Her hoodie hid her face from the public, from reporters and basically from the world. I decided to talk to her.

I tapped lightly of Scarlett's shoulder. She turned around and took out one earphone.

"Are you okay." I asked Scarlett.

"Yeah, peachy." Scarlett softly said. She sounded different.

"You know I'm always here. If you need to tell me something I'll always be there to listen." I said.

"I know that." Scarlett said.

Just then our flight was called.

"Flight 238, is now boarding. All boarding passengers to please report to Gate 3."

"C'mon." I said to Scarlett.

We made our way towards our flight. Once seated we waited to take off,which wasn't very long. 40 minutes into the flight and Scarlett fell asleep. I could hear the sound of music blast out of her earphones. I took out her earphones and opened her phone to see what music she was playing.

Her password was so weird, Incorrect , that was literally her password. I knew it because I remember seeing her type it in at times.
'Angels among us ' and 'Nightingale' both by Demi Lovato was set on replay. I wonder how long it had been playing.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to land in Toronto, so please fasten your seatbelts and thank you for flying with us today."

I shook Scarlett awake, she stretched herself out and noticed her phone was missing, I handed it to her, she thank me. After landing we made our way to the conveyer belt and collected our bags, we then made our way to the waiting area, where we parted.

Little did I know that was the last time I would speak to Scarlett in 4 weeks...

Miranda's (Scar's mother's) POV

2 Weeks after Scarlett returned home Aiden told me that she was depressed. She never had gotten depressed before and this worried me. So Robert and I decided to take a 3 week vacation and fly to Pickering. Where we stayed in our home the one next door to the Mendes residents. Aiden and Kelly went on a 4 week travelling spree, fly to England and ending their travels in Brazil.

Ever since Scarlett returned home she's been in her room 24/7, in the beginning she came down for breakfast and dinner but now 4 weeks had passed and she only came down for breakfast. She was starting Senior Year in 5 days.

Looking at the state she is now, I don't think I could send her to school.
Robert and I tried talking to her thousands of times, nothing works, she barely calls her friends, seeing as they call us to check up on Scar.
I decided to try to talk to her again.