Looking for my missing phone

2 Month time skip.

Scars POV

I had just finished up my examinations yesterday. I felt relieved a pressure had been lifted from my shoulders. 10 days ago my full length album had been released.

Today I was at home alone. It was 10am.

My phone's been going haywire, since I released the album. Speaking of phone where is it by the way? I was leaving tonight for Canada for the party for the album release party and I still had not found my phone yet.

Last time I saw it was 4 days ago, I remember I was in the kitchen and that's pretty much it.

Mom and Dad had been home for the past 3 days and today they had to go work only until 5 so they could see me off late, tonight.

I researched me room, checked my jackets pockets, looked under my bed and inside my pillow cushions, I looked in the books I owned and went to the kitchen.

I had checked the kitchen so many time, I doubted the memory of my in the kitchen with my phone, maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me.

I check on last time in the cabinets, no luck. We had tried looking for the phone but it continuesly went to voice mail, it must of been dead.

I even thought at the beginning that it was stolen. Uurrrgg I give up. I decided on making myself breakfast, me being myself didn't have energy to still make breakfast.

I took out a bowl filled it was milk and took out the Coco Pops and as I opened the box something caught my eye, a white cover phone, a Hawaii P5.

Like seriously, what's my phone do.... Oh yeah I must of thrown it in here by accident of being in so a rush on Tuesday.

All those messages/notifications got just added onto the stress of the album, my studies and the album release party. I was going to perform 2 songs from my album on the album release party.

We initially planned on having the party the same day as when the album was released but the time just didn't cooperate with us.

I quickly put my phone on charge. I still had to put my laptop in its bag and put my charger in my bag. Everything was packed. I was gonna tour with Shawn and Taylor Swift. Like yeah baby.

I returned to the kitchen and ate my breakfast. I then decided an watching Netflix (loving smart TV's right now), The Fault In Our Stars let's just say Augustus/ Gus (Ansel Elgort) dying in the movie, leaving his love and loved ones behind was so sad. I thought Hazel was going to leave the world before Gus. Like I mean why did his Cancer have to return just why!!!(I'm crying). BUT IT'S WEIRD SEEING THEM TOGETHER IN A RELATIONSHIP SUCH AS IN THE FAULT IN OUR STARS COZ IN DIVERGENT THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER THERE IN AND IN INSURGENT AND IN THE OTHER MOVIES FOLLOWING UP DIVERGENT TOO. (In reality it was weird watching them having such a relationship, thankfully it didn't effect me while watching Divergent, Allegiant and Insurgent.IDK bout u guys.)

I switched the television off and entered my room I took m phone off of charge and switched it on my phone was fully charged and my notifications were still going off, I entered settings and put my notifications off.

137 Missed phone calls, 897 WhatsApp messages, 9656 from Instagram and Twitter was going off the hook. Messages such as why I'm not answering or responding on my Instagram account and Twitter. I muted both social media apps.

I scrolled through WhatsApp, 23 messages from Vanessa.

V- Good luck with the Physics paper tomorrow.📄

V- How did you write?

V- Did your data run out?

V- Reminder about the album release party on Saturday.

V- What two songs are you going to perform?🎤

V- Are you okay Scarlett? You not answering any of my messages.

And this went on and so did the others.

Fallon.

F- Howzit Gowing?😎

F-!!!! That Math test I'm so gonna ace.📄

F- U coming to Nate's today?🏡

F- Hi!!!😊

F- Lily Adrian!!!!😤

F- This is not like you to miss at least 3 days of messages from me, are you okay?

Shawn

S- Wanna Face Time?😃

S- Sorry we gonna have to reschedule the Face Time something came up now. 😢

S- Hi.

S- Hey Miss Adrian.

S- Where are you?🤔 U seriously so busy that you can't talk, wow you must be studying real hard, I'm gonna go so you can continue studying.

S-Morning Sleeping Beauty.

S- WHY DID U NEVER TELL ME YOU SIGNED A RECORD LABEL.

S- Don't worry I'm not angry with you I know they told you not to tell anyone.

S- Its not not like yourself Scarlet Adrian to not reply after 3 days of me texting to you.

S- Scarlett!

S- Lily?

S- younger Adrian!

S- Scar R u okay?

The messages went on, like this. I just sent everyone a message stating that I was fine and that I had lost my phone but found it again. My phone was on 10%, jeez, luckily I had 5 charged up portable charges.
What you gotta always be prepared, just now your phone goes dead any you really, really need it.

I entered Instagram. My followers I increased 10times. I took a pic of my suitcase. And put it on Instagram attaching the following to it.

[picture]

Geared up and ready to go. Can't wait for it. Looking forward to see someone really close again amd meet someone new.

I exited Instagram and entered Twitter.

@ScarlettLilyAdrian

8 more hours till I reach Canada.
#goinghome soon. #Canada #Home #goinghome

I immediately left Twitter and put my phone off.

I grabbed a duffle bad and stuffed into it a warm jacket, my phone, 3 power banks, my charger, tablet (as in phone) and headphone and earphones. I grabbed a backpack filling it with my red Vans, 11 books, teddy bear (one Shawn got her when she was seven for no apparent reason) and sunglasses.

I zipped both bags up. I out my laptop and its charger I'm the laptop bag. I put all my bags together. I returned to the living room and sat on the couch.

I began thinking about what songs I'm gonna sing. I definitely wanted to get the crowd pumped. Mmm. I got I'm gonna sing So Good then maybe ..., wait I'm definitely gonna to finish off with I Want You To Know .

----------------------------------