🖤🌹¡ lõvë yøú 🖤🌹

Shawn's POV

I woke up to the sound of a alarm going off, it must be Scar's I thought to myself. I opened my eyes and switched on the light on the night stand next to me. It lit up the room. Scar slept undisturbed by the alarm, she must be really tired. If not for her alarm we'd probably miss our flight.

I pulled the blankets off that was wrapped around me. I stood up and walked over to Scar's phone. I dismissed the alarm and got ready for the day, but not before checking my phone.

The was no messages or calls, I entered Instagram and checked what was trending. There was nothing much happening on social media. But then a picture that Scar posted after midnight of us at Sydney Harbour Bridge.

I liked the post and commented saying that I was so lucky to have Scar in my love and that she meant a lot to me. I looked over to Scar and saw her still fast asleep. Her was curly and loose and fell over her face, she was so cute. I snapped a picture of her sleeping and decided to have some fun. I then posts the picture on Instagram.

Instagram

[Pic of Scar sleeping]

@ShawnMendes : My cute gf. I love you too babe.

I then closed up Instagram and went to the bathroom and got ready, once I finished up and got dressed and woke up Scar.

"Hey, baby wake up." I said softly and kissed Scar's cheek.

Her eyes flutters open and a smile appears on her face.

"Good Morning. I could get use to waking up like this." Scar said and continued smiling.

"Good Morning. I bet you would." I said an kissed her cheek again.

"Come on we have to leave in about an hour." I said and grabbed my phone and called a taxi to pick us up in an hour.

I saw Scar get up and leave to the bathroom. I took my bags downstairs and put it in the hallway.

"Hey Scar I'm gonna get us some breakfast!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I heard Scar yelled back in reply.

Scar's POV

I walked into the bathroom and I saw Shawn walk downstairs. I took a quick shower and then I heard.

"Hey Scar I'm gonna get us some breakfast!" Shawn yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back in reply. Then I heard keys jingle and the front door opened then closed.

Once I finished showering I tied up my wet hair and brushed my teeth. I took out my hair dryer and blowed out my hair quickly. I heard keys jingle again and I the front door opened then closed. After 25 minutes of blowing out my hair it was finally dry, I drank my coffee then ate sandwiched that Shawn bought. I returned back to the bedroom and I flat ironed it as quick as I can not taking 15 minutes.

I checked the weather and it was snowing in Columbus. Thank gosh I packed in a few jerseys and jacket's. It was pretty chilly outside today, I out on a white long sleeve top, a long sleeve have blue body warmer, a bleached blue jeans and black combat boots. My hair I out into a tidy out tail. I packed away things I didn't last night and Shawn walked in.

"All done?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." I said and shawn took my suitcase downstairs. We made our way to downstairs an then our taxi showed up. We put our bags into the taxi and made our way to the airport.