🌅🌏Last day in Sydney🌏🌅

Scar's POV

"You planning on what?" Shawn asked confused.

"GoingtoColumbusforafewdays." I said quickly. I was exited, no overjoyed. And i sat up.

"Okay, babe maybe ya wanna slow down because I don't get what you are saying." Shawn said and smiled.

"Well, yesterday I got texts from Nate, Walter and Fallon. They want me to visit them before they go away for Christmas until The second week in January. Meaning that when I get back to Columbus they won't be there until a week later. So I'm thinking maybe we can perhaps cut the trip a bit shorter and go visit?" I explain nervously. What was Shawn going to say? He out so much thought into this trip and we so looked forwards to it.

"I think that's a great idea. I haven't even formally met you friends before and I think that it's time." Shawn said.

"Wait, what? So we going to Columbus?!" I questioned.

Shawn nodded his head in response.

"Yes!!" I yelled and threw my hands into the air and then laid back down and rested my head on Shawn's lap and looked at him. He looked back at me and I blushed.

"You absolutely adorable." Shawn said. And I knew that I blushed more.

"Thanks, and you are the most handsome boyfriend ever and I'm so happy that I can call you mine." I said and smiled. Shawn smiled too.

"How did I get so lucky?" Shawn asked.

"You didn't, I'm the one who got lucky." I said.

"Oh really?" Shawn said smirking. Okay what was he planing on doing?

"Oh yes I am." I stood up from the sofa but Shan pulled me back down and this time onto his lap.

I felt his hand graze against my stomach and I let out a giggle. Shan gave me a questioning look.

"You wouldn't perhaps be ticklish would you?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know." I said with a smile.

"Oh you definitely are." Shawn said.

I knew what he was going to tickle me, and honestly I'm very ticklish. So I jumped off his lap and took off running. I ran into our shared bedroom. Once I reached the room I looked out the doorway and I didn't see Shawn. Next thing I knew I was on the bed being tickled by Shawn.

"Sh...sh..Shawn..I..I..I'm not....l..liable for..a...a..any.. injuries" I laughed out.

"I'll only stop if you say 'Shawn is the most sexiest guys ever and his definitely the lucky one in our relationship."' Shawn said tickling me.

He stopped tickling me for a few seconds, so I could say it.

"Never." I laughed out and just as I was about to run out of the room he began tickling me again.

"N...n..n..no..." I laughed.

"Come on, say it. I know you want to say it. Come on just admit it." Shawn said.

"Okay...okay. Shawn..i... is the m.... most sexiest guys...e..e... ever and he i...is definitely the l.... lucky one in o.... o.. our r... rela... relationship. Want me to s...ay..anything else?" I asked laughing. And Shawn stopped tickling me.

"No no really. I just want a kiss." Shawn said.

"Okay." I said and as we both leaned in I stood up from the bed.

Shawn gave me a questioning looked and he looked a bit sad.

"Babe.." he whined.

"I'm gonna ready." I said and made my way I go the bathroom.