I love it

Scar's POV

It was currently 11 a.m.

Kelly along with her mother, close cousin Riley Warwick and best friend Christine Larns and I we went shopping for dresses for the wedding.

"Okay so what is the colours of the wedding?" The consultant asked.

"The theme of our wedding is Midnight. So basically they are midnight blue, gold and silver." Kelly said.

"So I you want the bridesmaids dresses to feature the theme."The consultant said.

"Yeah." Kelly said.

After 2 hours and fitting on 20 dresses (literally), Riley, Christine and I exited our dressing room.

Riley wore a long plain midnight blue dress with a studded belt. It had not sparkle.

Christine wore an off the shoulders midnight blue dress that was a knee length. The skirt of the dress sparkled a bit as light shine on it. It had a silver silk belt with a white rose on the left side of the belt.

I on the other hand was in love with the dress I was wearing. I wore a sweetheart neckline dress, that was knee length too. The dress was simple but the belt was something else. The belt was sparkled, beaded and embellished. The black was midnight blue lace and ended halfway down my back.

"Wow." Kelly said smiling. She loved the dresses.

"They are all beautiful." Kelly's mother, Jane said.

After 5 minutes of silence Kelly spoke up.

"Riley and Christine will be wearing the plain midnight blue dress with the studded belt. Scarlett I want you to wear the dress you have on right now." Kelly said.

Kelly asked the consultant to put both Riley and Christine in the same dress, the plain midnight blue dress with the studded belt.

I stood on the pedestal waiting for their return.

Riley and Christine returned and we stood side by side. Kelly's eyes started tearing. Her mother comforted her. Her mother handed her a tissue, she used it to wipe away her tears.

"It all really feels so realistic. I'm going to b marrying the love of my life in 3 months. It's been tough planning a wedding but y.. y.. you girls have helped me. Thank you." Kelly said and smiles her tears kept going.

We all looked at her with a smile.

"Kelly, we will always help you, I think my brother couldn't of chosen a better person to become the future Mrs Adrian." I said.

We all huddled up to her and gave a group hug.

It was now now 2pm.

We were sitting and waiting for Kelly to exit the dressing room. Today's was also her dress fittings.

"Okay, I'm coming out in now."Kelly said and walked out of the dressing room.

Kelly stood there in a mermaid gown. Her broad smile, you could really see that this was her dream dress. It was fitted. I stared in awe.

"Scarlett? What do you think about this dress?" Kelly asked. She sounded nervous.

"It's amazing. Just when you stepped out of the dressing room, your smile said everything." I said, my eyes started to tear.

This is it. My brother was gonna get married, where did that leave me. I never even had my first boyfriend. I wish him the best.

"It's really the one." Kelly said.

Kelly had dropped Riley and Christine by their homes. Kelly's mother, Stephanie was staying over for 3 days to help Kelly finish planning the wedding.

Just as we walked into the house my phone I took my phone out of my bag. I switched it on and saw 3 messages from Shawn and 2 calls from Vanessa.

My phone then then rang, I answered it.

V- Scar remember you got practice.

S- Yeah, but thanks for the reminder, I'm in my way.

V- Okay, we'll be waiting.

I grabbed some hair pins.

I made my way into my bedroom. I put on a purple sport tights and a black crop top. I grabbed a backpack and stuffed in a hoodie in it, headphones and I made my way to the kitchen, there sat Stephanie, Wayne and John with his fiance Tammy.

Kelly and Aiden were making food but they all kept a conversation.

I made my way to the fridge and grabbed two water bottles. I stuffed them in my bag.

"Where are you headed deary?" Stephanie asked me. She was like a aunt to me.

"Work, I'm sorry I can't stay." I answered fixing my hair up by inserting pins in my hair.

"I thought you were on a day off today." Aiden said he sounded said.

"I am. You'll see soon. Have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"Yeah, and those messages from Shawn. Are you two like an item?" Aiden asked.

All the colour from my body drained from me, I wished we were, that was like 6 years ago.

"Uh, no. We just hanging out." I said with confidence.

Aiden handed me my phone.

"Thx." I said.

"Hopefully you all are here when I return." I said.

I walked out of the house and entered my car and drive to the dance studio. It was 16:05, I was 5 minutes late.

After dancing for 3 hours of dancing, I finally left the studio.

I drove home and saw that John's car along with Wayne's car was gone. They must of already left.

I entered the house. I found both Kelly and Aiden on the couch, something just was not right.

----------------------------------------------

Date: 6 August 2018

Last week Monday I scrolled through the television and stopped at the music channel and Nervous by Shawn Mendes. OmG him playing the guitar there and then. I think my heart literally stopped.

'get a little but nervous, around you. Get a little bit stressed out, when I think about you. Get a little excited baby when I think about you, when I think about you baby.'

Just uurrrggg #meltingHeart (literally)