Part I : If you don't know it, google it

Part I. If you don't know it, google it.

Bakugô was standing in front of his desk, arms crossed on his chest and one finger nervously tapping on his biceps. His eyes were glaring at the item as if it was going to bite him at any moment, his mouth twitched in an utterly annoyed grimace. He had already made two attempts at sitting to face the device, only to nope his way away every time.

« Fuck, » he growled low, walking toward his desk again, determined.

He let himself tumble on his chair in a loud squeak, opening his laptop which had been stirring up his anger for the past minutes.

« I can't believe I'm doing this, » he mumbled, typing his password with shaky fingers.

His search engine's homepage's never been so hard to look at. It felt as if it was screaming 'I know what you're doing here' right at his face and it pissed him off even more.

« Fuck you ! Die ! » he shouted, his fingers hammering the keyboard as characters appeared in the search bar at the speed of light.

Hoiw the fukjck doi you fyuck ther fiurst timr.

« Die ! » he yelled again, slamming the pull-down screen against the keyboard. He could see steam escaping the juncture as he rolled his chair away from his desk, his face and ears completely red.

Fuck, it was so embarrassing.

Hiding his visage behind his palm, he discreetly glanced at his laptop again, slowly making his chair roll back at the desk. Opening it again, the item seemed to have survived his owner's wrath, and the screen lit up and asked for his password again. Retyping it, Bakugô's mind went blank for a second in the anticipation of the results his screen would display, not sure about what to expect since he only got two fucking words right.

When he realized that the first suggestion that showed up was a song of Pink, he truly hesitated between exploding his computer or himself.

« Not even fucking close, » he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

Ending on a song when he was looking for sex advices wasn't exactly helping him with his nerves. Slowly unclenching his fists, he brought his fingers upon the keyboard one more time, and typed softer and slower.

Sex for the first time

It should do the trick, right ? But as he was ready to hit the enter button, his gaze got caught by the suggestions his search bar proposed him to complete his sentence.

Sex for the first time with someone you love

« The hell, you're planning on banging your worst enemy, you moron ?! »

Sex for the first time side effects

« Side effects ?! What the hell are you talking about ?! You think it's a surgery ?! »

Sex for the first time does it hurt

« The shit I know ! »

Red from the neck to the tips of his ears, he pinched his nose, feeling a headache coming. He had a hard time admitting it to himself, but the last suggestion actually triggered his curiosity. It wasn't only about him anymore, was it ?

With a shaky finger, he pressed the enter button. Fuck, it was getting harder to look at the screen.

Bakugô read several articles, dead serious, and fought hard to not take his eyes off of the screen when an illustration showed up. His face steamed from all the intimate informations and testimonies people shared as if there were cookies recipes. But he couldn't afford to stop. The more he knew, the less he'd screw up, right ?