Kinda Dead

Hiiiiii!! I'm back! So to those of you who actually like my writing, even to just some extent, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back and read the Uchiha Katana. It's completely re-written, and I think you'll all like it a lot better now that I've matured a bit more, hahaha :) 

Hope you enjoy the next chapter of Kira's hectic life!

***

Chapter 3

                In half an hour, I went from speaking to him to Tsunade, and then to Neji to check up on him, and then to Jiraiya, and finally back to him. And then to Tsunade, who had a message for Team Gai. And then back to him again.

                See how hectic my life is?

                ‘You told Kakashi an hour, didn’t you?’ he asked, and I frowned at the amused tone of his voice.

                ‘Yeah.’

                ‘He’s going to wake you up sooner than you wanted him to,’ he said. ‘It’s not by choice, though. While you were gone with Tsunade, I was ordered to put a stop to one of the two intruding teams.’

                ‘Which would be either Team Gai or our team,’ I realized quickly. ‘Great. Which one?’

                I sensed him begin to form his answer, but I quickly cut him off.

                ‘Never mind, let me guess. Based on the wonderful luck we’ve had so far – no sarcasm there at all – you’re going to choose our team and send someone else to detain Team Gai.’

                ‘Your remember Kisame?’

                ‘Yeah, the fish guy.’

                I could sense his amusement. ‘Yeah, him. He’s going after Team Gai, but he sorely underestimates them.’

                ‘Give me your instructions, and hurry up.’

                ‘Patience is a virtue,’ he said, and I growled at him. ‘Right, right. I’ll reach you in about two minutes from now. I’ll open up with a Fireball Jutsu.’

                ‘Kakashi will counter with his own. Then you’ll try a sneakier move under the flames, probably Genjutsu on Naruto. Sakura will snap him out of it. I’m guessing you’ll go for clones next.’

                ‘Good guess,’ he replied. ‘You’re right; that’s what I would do. And I’ll pretend that you didn’t just tell me all the moves I was going to perform, and I’ll just perform them anyway.’

                I smirked. ‘Sounds good. And where will I be during all this time?’

                ‘Well, what do you think? Snapping Naruto out of a Genjutsu isn’t going to help you defeat me.’

                ‘Right. I’ll go at you with the Rasenchidori, and you’ll get out of the way.’ I envisioned the battle in my head. ‘Knowing you, you’d probably go underground and leave a clone in your place. Kakashi won’t fall for it, but Naruto and the others will. The two of them will go for you and the real you, and I’ll be there to put an end to you. Good?’