1

..

Me, Keyla.. In love with the most irresistible man on this planet. Him, Michael.. He's denying because "Its wrong because you are my daughters best friend.".

The lust and this burning heat inside me is drowning his arguments. I feel him feel it too..

But let me start from the beginning..

I'm 18 years old still going to school. My parents left, don't ask me why, when, where or why tho. The only person I can hold onto is my best friend Paris, she is 18 too. She means the world to me. We met on Facebook.

There is a page where young people can meet and talk about parent issues.

She texted me why I never really write anything in there, that's how me got to know each other. Her mother is a.. Well let's say she's not.. Okay she's a hoe.

To be clear she was always taking other man home and smoking pot in front of her little brother and stuff.. I don't really like thinking about her I'd get pointless angry.

Luckily her and her brother moved in with her father, he seemed nice. I never met him but today is the day, we've planned on going to her place after school to study.

"Finally!" She yelled as she saw me walking up to her. "Shut up I had to smoke" I grinned "you know those damn teachers try to be Superman and save the world" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

She laughed "you bad bad girl" we started to walk towards the parking lot, her dad was picking us up. "Key why don't you go live in a living community or something?" Paris said out of the blue.

I looked at her funny "why should I?"-"doesn't it suck to be all alone?"  She asked, she's always worried about me. "To be honest sometimes it does but I like it that way" I smiled to show her I was happy.

She looked out for her dads car when a black Jeep arrived, looks expensive.. She waved at it. Wow never imagend it could be him. He stopped and she opened the back door for me.

I got in and she took a seat next to him in the front. "Hey dad!" She smiled big "hello Mr. Jackson" I smiled at him too holding out my hand. The only thing I could see was his long curls tied up in a bun underneath his hat.

He turned towards me and instantly shoot a shock wave trough my whole body, his hand in mine was feeling like heaven.. His eyes, shining brighter than the morning sun as he stared deep into mine.

I lost myself. Never dreamed that he could be this beautiful, his soft looking lips formed into a gorgeous smile when he finally spoke up "nice to meet you" his voice so gently playing in my mind.

"I'm Keyla" I said getting nervous as reality hit me hard. His tongue parted his lips as he dragged it over to bury his teeth into his bottom lip "Keyla" he whispered.

I felt heat building up inside of me.. I can't take it. He turned back around to loom at Paris "how was school princess?" He asked her, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good" she smiled and we drove off. "Girls wanna eat something?" He asked stopping at a red light. I was still shocked about the damn effect he had on me and I've only seen him for like 5 minutes now.

"Nah I'm good, what about you Key?" Paris asked "no thank you" I blushed feeling his eyes on me from the mirror.

I didn't say a word the whole ride because I was just.. Shocked, turned on and confused at the same time. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out, a text from Paris.

"You know you can't talk haha my dad is chill about that, you can even cuss around it doesn't bother him. You aren't this shy, what's wrong haha"

I didn't know what to answer.. She probably didn't want to embarrass me by saying it out loud.