5

~Michael's pov~

I looked at her, those beautiful eyes I could die to. Keylas reaction was way too much to handle, her full bottom lip slowly disappeared between her white gorgeous teeth.

Her back facing her big bed, I was only a few steps away from laying her down and I just realized I couldn't resist temptation any more.. I slowly moved closer to her, she backed up a little just to get stopped by her bed.

She had that look on her beautiful face again, a perfect mixture of lust and fear. Her eyes turned darker with every little step I took.

By the time my forehead was touching hers, I looked down into her eyes, to her lips and brought my glance up to her eyes again. Only God knows how bad I want her, how my body is longing for her touch and my tongue is craving for her taste.

Deep down I knew this was wrong but it felt ridiculously right just like we were meant to be. I felt like I deserved her, hard to describe it.. I was so caught up in the moment, I slowly laid my hands on her waist and gently pushed her back.

She gasped from the fall onto the bed, her lips parted when she took a deep breath. I leaned down to her "lay back" I whispered, out of ecstasy, my body was burning. She took her time moving towards the headboard to lay down. Probably still in shock.. Or excitement.

I climbed on top of her, she gazed up at me, laying her hand on my chest, barely pushing me "Michael, you're just gonna-" her soft words almost sounded like she was whining. I laid my finger on her lips to keep her from talking because it was unbearable for me.

"Just close your eyes, beautiful" I gave her a warm smile before her eyelids made her world dark. She smiled back a little. I looked at her.. I could think about so many things I want to do to her but I really got concerned on what I'm allowed to do..

My fingers shook a little bit as I slowly stared to unbutton her blouse, I watched her every expression in order to know if she likes it or not. Her lips parted again, her eyes still closed.. Those chubby lips drive me insane.

I finally undid the last one, looking at the little gab, this little view of her skin.. I was about to die.
I carefully slid the sides of her blouse off of her, still watching if she stops me but she didn't.

Curiosity hit me hard, I wanted to see how far she'd let me go, I gently lifted her up a little bit and reached around her, not thinking too much about it I simply popped her bra open.

She took a deep breath, her eyes still closed.. Would she just let me take it off? I was kind of surprised.. Slowly sliding her arms out of her blouse and her bra at the same time.

I once again looked up at her to see if she showed any kind of reaction but she didn't.. She laid there.. With her eyes closed and her mouth open, I could silently hear her take in deep breaths. I slowly lifted her bra off of her body..

Oh my God.. This girl is beautiful "keyla.." I whispered looking down at her. Her massively perfect breast.. Her pink, stunning nipples.. I suddenly felt this pain in my heart.. I'm never gonna be able to call this girl mine. "Yea?" She whispered back, not daring to open her eyes. 

"I'm sorry but.. I really don't wanna sound disrespectful.." I swallowed hard, I'm definitely going to hell for this "but you really are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my  entire life. I need, and I mean I'm really in need to taste you. You can't imagine this mad, uncontrollable compulsion."

My voice got darker with every word I said. She let out a satisfied moan, letting me know she really liked what she heard. I couldn't wait a second longer.. My whole body was completely on fire.

I slowly leaned into her, my nose lightly touched the soft skin of her neck, I liked my lips.. I'm about to explode. She placed her hands on my shoulders almost digging her nails into my skin when she felt my gentle kisses on neck. I felt her shiver underneath me.

I got way too excited, burying my teeth into her "I need you" I mumbled into her ear, taking in sharp breaths. I felt like the air wasn't reaching my lungs. I moved down a little bit, spreading kisses, little bites all over her collarbone.

"Oh god" she whimpered "what's wrong baby?" I whispered looking up at her, realizing I just called her baby and her expressions told me that she loved it. "Are you hot?" I asked letting my hand run up her stomach, her skin is so soft, I'm gonna dream about it.

I let my hand run up her waist wasting no time, I gently grabbed her breast, still kissing her smooth tattooed skin, little moans escaped my lips overwhelmed with this feeling inside me. She let out a huge sigh.

I can't think about anything else but pleasing her, I need to take her to heaven, explore every bit of her.  I slowly kissed my way to her beautiful breast, slowly letting my hand run over them. "You're stunning" I whispered against her nipple causing her to gasp for air.

"Michael.." She pulled her thigh up a little between my legs, slightly rubbing my hard dick. The taste of her skin made me feel like fading, developing a real addiction for her.

I couldn't hold myself back, I gently buried my teeth into her nipple sucking air through them trying to cool down this heat inside of me. She moaned out loud. 

I let go of her breast and slowly moved down her stomach, her tattoos were a huge turn on. Her beauty is going to kill me.

I stopped as the cold metal of her navel piercing slid under my tongue

I stopped as the cold metal of her navel piercing slid under my tongue. I looked up at her, she still had her eyes closed, damn I'm about to cum she's such a good girl. Her hand slowly found my hair where she lightly pushed my head down to keep on going.

"You like that?" I asked kissing my way down to the rim of her pants. Her grip on my hair tightened "oh hell" she moaned deep arching her back "Michael I'm burning" she whispered and I looked up at her "you ain't the only one" I whispered completely out of breath..