4

His beautiful eyes, so deep filling my soul with his fire. Yes, I was burning. His breath hitting my lips made the heat  insufferable.. I felt myself get wet, wetter than I've been before.

His hand slowly treated my skin with love when he.. Suddenly got up. I looked up at him "Keyla.. I can't I mean, as much as I want to I just.." He covered his face with his huge hands "I'm sorry" he whispered not even looking at me.

He left, slowly closing the door behind him. I couldn't even breath.. Is he serious? Why do stuff like that if you'd let me fall anyway?

An hour or something passed, I still couldn't sleep.. Damn. I got up and went to the bathroom.. Maybe if I take a shower to calm down. I hung the clothes I was wearing up and stepped into the shower.

The cold water put pleasure to all my burned places, it felt like all the heat was washing off of me, a light moan escaped my lips.

~the next morning~
I was awaken by someone caressing my hair, I feel awful. I groaned looking up at Paris. She smiled at me "good morgen, it late" she laughed. I turned around to look at the clock '2:30 pm. Damn.

I sat up "sorry" I cleared my throat "I didn't really get much sleep last night" I added. She looked at me shocked "don't you feel welcome here?" She asked sounding sad "I do! Really, it's just.. I'm stressed out lately" I smiled.

She smirked, I knew she would bring this shit up again "aww it's him, isn't it?". I rolled my eyes laughing. I simply got up and went to the bathroom shaking my head.

It's cute how she tries to figure stuff out but that's not gonna happen. I think she would think I'm crazy, I mean in fact she would think her father is crazy too..

I brushed my teeth and went back to 'my room'. I can't believe they're making me move in with them.. I mean I want to but what if.. I don't know I mean I've just always been alone. I'm used to this.

My thoughts we're bothered by a knock on the door "yea?" I said and the door opened a little. Michael's beauty blessed my eyes "good morning" he smiled softly "hey" I bite my lip to avoid smiling. I'm still pissed at him.

"You alright?" He leaned on the door frame "sure" I said ignoring him staring at me, making my bed "I thought we could go and get your stuff today" he took a step closer to me.

I backed up "I can get it alone" I coldly said, trying to pass him but he gently grabbed my arm pulling me towards him "Keyla I'm sorry about yesterday.." He whispered "don't be" I still didn't even look at him.

His soft fingers slowly pushed my chin up, so I would look at him "I really enjoyed it" his whisper.. I tried hard to deny my smile but I failed miserably.

Michael took a step back "let me know whenever you're ready" he went out. I let myself fall down on the bed, do I really wanna move? I don't even have to to think it through..

About 20 minutes later I finished, dragging my feet towards the living room. "You ready?" Michael asked smiling while he sipped on his tea "yea" I simply nodded.

I followed him to his car "where is Paris?" I asked realizing that she wasn't coming with us "she took Alex to the doc. He went kinda sick this night" he said looking up "he wasn't the only one" he mumbled silently but I heard it anyway.

I hopped into the passenger seat and waited for him to get him in too but instead he pulled his phone out, probably got a call.

I looked around, his car was nice and clean. He is a really organized guy. Nosiness hit me as my glance stopped at a stack of papers. I pulled them out a little, some divorce papers.. I wonder why they're even getting divorced..

Michael ripped me out of my thoughts by opening the door, I quickly tried to push the papers back in but something seem like it was impossible to do, I felt my face turn bright red.

"It.. Fell out.." I said wanting to slap myself "it's okay" he chuckled, I got nervous "I know you're curious" he started to drive "I'm not, it just fell out.." I stuttered "yea" he smirked.

The whole ride I kept on pretending to do something on my phone to avoid talking to him. He pulled into my driveway. "You know I gotta pack everything, right? You could go for a coffee and pick me up later or something" I tried to get rid of this awkwardness.

"No, I'm helping you" he smiled. I unlocked the door and we went inside. "You live beautiful" he said looking around my small flat "thanks".

"I guess well begin in the bedroom" I said getting a few suit cases out. "Why is that" he said in that deep tone, I turned around to watch him but down on his soft lip. "Because.." My voice trailed off completely lost for words, he took a step closer letting his huge hand slowly lay on my hip "alright" his breath hit my skin making me feel hot again.

I took a deep breath and leaded him into my bedroom. He opened one of the suitcases and I got my folded clothes out of the closet. "What do you want me to do?" he asked smiling, oh boy do I have an idea..

"Just get my clothes out please" I said. "You mean off?" His whisper, those deep brown eyes.. I hated everything about this situation.