11

Michael looked at me, staring deep into my eyes as he tried hard to stop laughing. I actually realized that we were about to get caught.. "Yeah?" He yelled and I looked like he was crazy.

Paris tried to come in but was stopped by the door, I didn't even notice that he locked it.. "Open up" she whispered "what's wrong Paris?" He asked getting up, throwing the covers on top of me.

I started laughing because I was just afraid.. Damn. "Hush" he laughed walking to the door, he opened it and I took all my concentration to breathing so she wouldn't hear me.

"What are you doing?" She laughed at him probably because he looked so messed up "what you mean?" He asked laughing "trying to hide something?" She laughed. "I got company Paris" he chuckled keeping her out.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you see Keyla? She didn't take her phone with her witch is very scary" she said and I hardly resisted getting up to hug her, she's so cute. "No I didn't, she'll be fine don't worry" he chuckled. Yea I will.

"I'll wait for an hour when she isn't back I'll go look for her" she said slowly walking away.
Michael locked the door and I kicked the covers off trying to catch my breath.

He laughed at me laying back down next to me "guess you gotta go huh?" He smiled as his fingertips run down stomach "I don't wanna" I said looking up to him. "I want you to stay too.." He whispered.

He leaned in to me, putting his whole body weight on me. I love to feel him this near to me.. "Keyla it really is time that I get to taste you" he moaned making me wet instantly.

"Take me, I'm all yours" I whispered closing my eyes. "You know I'm crazy" he chuckled as his lips touched my ear "I wanna go out.." I slowly felt his teeth on my skin and took a deep breath, it felt like the air wasn't reaching my lungs.

My heart began to beat really fast "what do you mean?" I managed to breath. "I want to satisfy you under the stars" I felt him smirk on my neck "let's go out" I looked deep into his eyes, the fire was burning bright.

He grinned wide and suddenly got up pulling me up with him. "Go get your phone and text her, I'll roll another J and we meet outside?" He said fixing his clothes "sounds goood!" I laughed.

I silently went out and felt like James bond.. I know she's still a wake, I got nervous when I was in front of her door.. My vision got blurred as I was about to trip I quickly grabbed hold on.. Her damn door knob. I'm so dumb..

She looked at me in surprise, I smiled wide and started to giggle. What the fuck am I supposed to say? "Where were you damn?" She whispered "uhh out.." I giggled again. She pulled me in by my arm and closed the door.

"Like that?" She asked pointing down my clothes and I realized I was in my 'home clothes'. I nodded like an idiot still grinning "that's comfortable" I laughed and she shook her head "why didn't you take your phone with you, I got worried" she said.

I pinched her cheek "you're so cute!! I forgot it.." I smiled at her "are you drunk?" She raised her eyebrow getting closer to my face "pfff drunk? Nooo" I tried hardest to sound normal but she isn't that dumb..

"Yeah.. Smells more like weed" she said "since when do you do drungs?" She added. My nervousness reminded me that Michael was waiting for me "I gotta go can we talk tomorrow?" I replied.

"Where to? It's late" she said crossing her arms "yea to sleep. See it's late we got school tomorrow!" I kissed her cheek and went out.

I quickly went down still trying to not make a sound. I took my shoes and silently opened the door, trying to pull it back as slow as I could. I spitted Mike in some distance and ran towards him laughing.

He smiled so sweetly "what did she say?" He laughed as I put my shoes on "nothing" I grabbed his arm and he lead me fast to his car "you sure we should drive?" I asked laughing "yess" he opened my door and I got in.

We took off, drove about 15 minutes when he stopped at a school. "What are we doing here?" I giggled getting out "let me show you" he smiled taking my hand.

He lightly pushed me in front of a ping pong table, I laid my hands on it in amazement.. The view was incredible

"Oh my God" I whispered, looking around

"Oh my God" I whispered, looking around. This place is beautiful. "Beautiful isn't it?" He said pulling me close to him "yes it really is" I rested my head on his chest and we stared into the distance for a while.

He pulled back a little bit to look at me "I really enjoy being with you Keyla" he smiled making my heart warm up for the first time in years.. "Me too Michael" I whispered dying to tell him how much I really feel for him.. How deep I've fallen for him.

His lips gently pressed against my forehead "you make me happy, I feel like a man again. It's been only two nights we're spending so much time together but you made me stop existing and start living. I feel alive." He whispered as his lips formed into a smile on my forehead.

"I'm not that effective" I giggled to his ridiculous words. I mean.. He could never feel like I do, it's too crazy to be true.. I'm a dreamer.

"To be honest you actually really are. You've set up this fire inside me again, I haven't felt it for so long. I've craved this pleasing taste of life.. Feelings in general. I forgot what it felt like and almost how much I've been crying for it."

His words made me melt, I've never been touched by words so damn deep like that. I've never felt this loved..

I wrapped my arms tighter around him and pulled him even closer, fighting this urge to tell him that I really love him like like never before. I felt tears run down my cheeks as I buried my face into the fabric of his shoulders "hey, what's wrong?" He asked gently pushing my head up by my chin.

I looked into his eyes, took a deep breath "thank you" I replied giggling "for what?" He smiled "making me feel better about myself" I said backing up towards the table, I hopped on top of it.

Michael came to me, stood between my legs and pulled me close "I'm so clingy, I sorry" he chuckled staring down at me. I let my hands lay on his chest "no I like that" I smiled. He slowly leaned down and for the first time ever his lips met mine, so soft.. My heart skipped a few beats..