3

"Tell me his name" she begged after two fucking hours still getting on my nerves "ughh shit up haha no means no" I said getting up "I'm gonna get going, it's getting late" I added picking up my bag "nooo, stay!" She whimpered.

She tried to pull snatch my bad out of my hand but I was faster, laughing I run out of her room and she chased me. I laughed tears almost jumping down the stairs where I landed in Mr.. I mean Michael's arms.

He looked down at me surprised and then up to paris who was also almost tripping, he looked at us like we were crazy haha. "Let's pick up Alex and I'll drive you back home" I said caressing her cheek.

She slapped my hand out of her face "ughh why don't you stay over night?" She said looking at Michael. "Naah I-" got cut off again, I hate this "stay! You can sleep in the guest room" Michael said grinning at me.

"I uhmm.. Well.. " my voice trailed off "in fact.. Keyla I've been thinking about it a lot.. You've become part of the family by now, I know you live alone so.. Why don't you move in? I mean we got two empty rooms for you" he said, me and Paris stood there with our mouths open..

That just shocked me.. "That would be soooo cool" Paris said shaking my arm but I was still paralyzed by what he just said. 

Me and Paris we're on our way back to hers after picking up Alex, I was still shocked.. "I mean my dad is right you shouldn't be alone.." Paris said.

"Oh man, I would be solo happy" Alex said tugging on my arm, I smiled at him, he's been like a little brother for me.

"I don't know.. I mean what if I move out of my flat and y'all kick me out?" I asked worried about this whole thing.. But then I got reminded of Michael by my heart swelling with love and lust..

"Naah what never" Paris said hitting my arm "in fact, I'll give you my dads number so you can talk to him when you thought about it" she added.

"Yeah and when he kicks you out, you can move in with me" Alex said making me giggle, hes too cute.. We got back and Paris opened the door and we went inside.

"Well imma get going.." I said slowly turning around when I heard Paris yell "I thought you we're staying the night".

"I ain't got no clothes and stuff.." I stuttered feeling Michael's presents in the room. "You can have mine" Paris smiled "I'm gonna get your room ready" Michael winked at me. My knees went weak..

"Come on Alex, let's brush our teeth" Paris said to him and they went towards the bathroom. Michael was about to pass me by when I heard him stop right behind me, his hot breath hit my ear.. "Bet you can't resist visiting me in my room tonight" with every word he whispered his hand went further down my back until he reached my butt.

Feeling my clit twitch made it worse.. "Let's see who's giving in first" I said turning around, his hand still on my hip, kinda very close to my privates. "I can hear you drippin' " he whispered dragging his thumb over my pussy. I gasped shooting him a death stare. He smirked and went away letting me stand there like a complete idiot..

Later that night I tried to stay in Paris room as long as possible so I could be as tired as possible to go to sleep right away so I won't even think about going to Michael's room. "Shit" she yawned "I'm so tired" she added. Dang it that means she's about to sleep and I'm wide awake..

"I think I'll go to my room then" I slowly said in hopes she'd stop me but she didn't "if you need anything let me know" she said "but I think my dad is awake anyway so let him know" she laughed, aww man what a life to live..

"Alright, good night" I said grabbing the door knob, holding on for dear life "good night" she smiled. I really have to go through this.. I opened the door and silently closed it behind me.

Alright maybe he's asleep.. But the soft light of the TV disappointed me after a few steps down wards. I slowly walked down to find him laying there, he turned his head to me and smiled "hey" he whispered "hii, I'm heading to bed" I whispered back expecting him to stop me but he didn't.

"Sleep tight" he simply mumbled smiling, probably knowing that I won't be able to sleep because of him. "Yea, good night" I said making my way to my room.

Two hours of turning and tossing around in the bed, I accepted that I can't sleep. I stared at the ceiling wondering if he was thinking the same.. Or was it no problem to sleep for him? This is torture for me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I jumped when I heard my door gently swing open. I turned the little light on, there he was, only in his boxers. His hair like a mess, he smiled when he realized I was still awake too.

He closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed "can't sleep?" He tried to talk quiet. "Yea, what about you?" I asked whispering "same" he said before he got up to walk around the bed to sit next to me "do you mind if I lay with you?" His voice sounded kind of sad.

I pulled the covers aside to make room for him and he got underneath it. "Why are you still awake?" I asked as he stared deep into my eyes "been thinking about stuff lately"-" like what?" I played dumb, I mean I know that he was sexually frustrated.

"You" he smiled, making my heart ache for love, I bit my lip to avoid the smile "me doing what?" I asked. "Keyla you're doing things to me I can't describe" he whispered, almost whined.

"Like what?" I wanted to hear it but I knew he'd never say it.. I didn't even know if he was feeling the same, I mean I know he likes me sexually but does he love me.. Like true love, it's something that I really feel for him.

"You really wanna know?" His voice got so deep "yea.." I said trying to somehow breath.. He bit his lip making me twitch again. His huge hand landed on mine under the covers, he grabbed it slowly dragging it towards him.

I felt his soft skin on my palm causing me to parten my lips in need of air. He pushed my hand from his stomach down until I felt the fabric of his boxers. Nervousness started to hit me when he kept on pushing down, I felt like fading as my hand run down his huge bugle.

I gasped. "I'm gonna die if you keep on doing this to me" he breathed out so lost in the moment too. "I didn't do anything" I whispered. Suddenly he slowly straddled my legs with his body.

Feeling his weight on me was a reason for me to cum right there and then but feeling his hard dick on my clit made me wanna kill myself, the fabric between us didn't help at all.

Heat explored my whole body while his big eyes stared down at me. "I really need you to quench my deepest desire Keyla."

.. This sentence, his romantic but still so lustful and naughty talk was the biggest turn on.