8

"You heard me" he smirked, I could slap him so hard right now. "I want you to say that in my face" I got really aggressive. His stupid smirk became even wider "you're so hot when you're mad" he whispered laying his hand on my waist.

I rolled my eyes and turned around before I would say something I would regret. I walked to my room and laid down, damn he is making me wayyy mad. I even got wet when he said that, what's wrong with me..

I turned to my side trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't..

~two hours later~

It's damn around 5 a.m and I can't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Michael and how much it hurt me to see him with her, how she talked to him and how he let her touch him like that.. I got up and realized I was still wearing a towel.

I dressed into some shorts and a top. It's so warm.. I walked out of my room trying to find a distraction when I heard noises from upstairs. I walked up and headed to Michael's door where the sound came from.

I looked through the keyhole to see the tv was on. He probably fall asleep watching it. I opened the door to turn it off but to my surprise he was still up. He looked up at me "hey" he showed a beautiful smile before he rolled on his side to look at me fully.

I stood there in shock "hi.. Just thought you left the tv on and fall asleep.. Wanted to turn it off" I stumbled around with my words not wanting him to think I wasn't still mad at him.

He smiled again "why are you still awake?" He asked sitting up a little "uhh.. I can't sleep"-"why?" He leaned his head back. "I don't know.. Why are you still up?" I asked looking at my fingers.

He sighed heavily "why don't you come in?" He patted the space next to him on the bed. I closed the door and went to sit down crossing my legs. "Keyla I got real problems.." He began "what's wrong?" I forgot I was mad at him because he looked so sad, my heart swollen up.

"You gotta know, I've been lonely for a long time.." He whispered "me too" I tried to comfort him. "I mean.. I'm sorry about earlier, Jenny is just.. I don't even like her" he obviously didn't know what to say.

"Why did you let her touch you?" I raised my eyebrow, I know he is not supposed to justify himself to me but I wanted to know. "Cause I haven't been touched in a while now and.. It just felt good I guess"

"You guess?" I laughed a bit "I mean I know it felt good but ughh can we not talk about this?" He gave me a half smile "I'd rather talk about you" he added, he turned laying sideways on the bed and laid his head in my lap looking up at me "or rather get touched by you" his smile, so warm and lovely.

He is so cute I can't believe it..
"Hey, you up to something crazy?" He smiled big. "Sure" I said surprised. He got up and sat in front of me looking very serious "let's get stoned" his eyes got huge.

I looked hard into his eyes trying to figure it out if this was a joke but he was dead serious "I mean.. I never tried it.." I was unsure cause I've had a lot of friends who smoke pot but I never did. I didn't even thought about it.

I'm not afraid but definitely aware that it causes addiction very easy. "Trust me, I'll be here to keep you safe" he whispered waiting for my answer "alright.." I smiled. I really got excited.

He got a black box out of his nightstand and opened it up "Paris doesn't need to know.. " he looked at me to agree. I nodded and he pulled out a bag with weed. I've seen a lot of people rolling a joint but I've never watched so closely.

It couldn't be that bad since I smoke for five years.. So.. He got a big one, took my hand and pulled me up. I followed him to his little balcony and sat down the bench.

He lighted it up and took a deep drag, breathing it out in the air "ohh fuck" he gently sighed. He took another one and handed it to me. I took it, it smells kind of good.

I took a light one but realized quick that I can go way deeper. I took about three drags and gave it back to him slowly feeling the drugs take me up high.

~2 hours later~

Purple clouds fill the sky bringing the morning in, me and Michael still sat on the balcony, smoked about four joints when he smiled at me "guess we ain't getting no sleep tonight" he laughed "tonight?" I laughed pointing towards the sunrise.

We laughed, completely intoxicated "let's go to bed" he pulled me up by my hands. He gently pushed me on the bed and took his shirt off. Never dreamed to be stoned with my best friends dad.. Hot as hell. I'm burning again.

He laid down and I directly straddled his lap. His swolled, red eyes still seem so powerful. His hands landed on my hips and I slowly started to grind him I leaned in to his ear, placing little kisses all over his neck "I'm dripping for you Michael" I whispered grinning.

"Girl you nasty" he smirked closing his eyes as he threw his head back I kissed my way down his chest, hearing him grunt made me go crazy. I reached his stomach and looked up at him, rolling my tongue down his skin.

His glance meet mine, he smirked "never knew you had a tongue piercing" he breathed out. I just giggled still on my way down his muscles. I reached his pants and slowly undid his huge belt, not taking my eyes off of him.

He smiled down at me when his fingers run through my hair. I pulled his zipper down I realized how damn much pressure there was inside, "oh god" he swallowed hard "what are you doing to me?" He added almost whining.

I giggled pulling his pants down a little bit with his help, his boxers slid down an inch too so I could see his tiny bit of public hair. My heart started to beat fast when I saw this huge bugle being hold down by the fabric of his boxers.

I looked up to him, he was already staring down at me clearly still on this hell of a trip. I laid my hand on his bugle and slowly started to run it up and down.

He bite down hard on his lip.