10

Me and Paris got out of school. I didn't answer Michael because I don't feel like I'm supposed to.. "Hey you seem very sad.." Paris said sipping on her drink. "I'm just tired.." I hopped into my car.

"Well what you do at night?" She grinned, I smiled remembering this beautiful night yesterday "nothing"-" naaaaah that smile says it all" she yelled giggling. "So where were you?" She asked.

"Okay, I was with him" I drove off trying hard to remember what I named him. "Yeah his name was..?" She said, oh no "uhh John" I said feeling my face getting red.

I stopped at a red light and felt Paris stare at me but I kept on looking at the traffic light. "His name was James" she said obviously trying not to laugh at my stupidity..

"I sometimes call him John" I said smiling, damn I'm dumb.. "Why?" She laughed hard, made me laugh too "leave me alone" I giggled "why are you lying to me girl?" She asked.

"Paris you wouldn't understand" I said stretching my neck in frustration "ohh that explains a lot" she laughed pointing to my neck. I was so confuse I looked in the back mirror and almost crashed being surprised by the huge, blue/ purple hickeys.

My eyes grew big as I remembered that he nibbled hard on my neck yesterday on the balcony. "I fucking ran around school like that the whole day?!"-"chill I didn't even notice, your hair is too long" Paris said as I parked the car.

I looked at her taking a deep breath "so you're sneaking out at night?" She grinned. I got out after her "no it was unexpected.." She unlocked the door. "Was he here?" We walked in.

"Who?" Michael asked sitting on the couch, Paris turned towards him, please don't "James.. Or John" she laughed, damn.. "Who's that?" He asked and I was about to answer when Paris stopped me "her boyfriend" she smiled.

"Oh you got a boyfriend?" he smirked and I shook my head "she's lying, the hickeyssss" she dragged her word as she left the room. I covered my face with my hands and went to my room.

I laid down on my bed and almost Fall asleep, damn I really need some rest but I got homework to do.. I got up and hopped into the shower. Got out, dried up and got dressed into some short shorts and a top.

I took my bag and went out, heading to Paris room so we can do homework together. Michael got up and stopped me "Keyla.." He said coming closer to me "I missed you" he added.

I smiled a little "you didn't answer me" he looked so sad "I.. Didn't know what to say" I whispered. He laid his hand on my shoulder, tracing his fingertips on my neck, the hickeys "John huh?" He smirked.

I grinned "you couldn't think of a better name?" He laughed. "I was nervous" I lightly hit his arm. "How about we smoke tonight?" His smile made me forget all the hate I felt for him.

"I'm pretty tired" I laughed "get some rest after dinner and I'll wake you up around 2 if that's okay with you.. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to" he said sweetly.

"I really want to" I mean I know he just likes me [or wants me] when he is on drugs but damn as long as I can.. Love him for that time.. 

After we finished our homework me and Paris went down for dinner "you know I'd like to go out again.. I've been home for such a long time" Paris said looking sad. "Why don't you go out?" I asked confused.

"School is killing me, I ain't got no time" she sighed "why don't we go out after dinner?" She asked now smiling at her idea "uhh.. Don't be mad but I thought I could get some rest since I didn't sleep at all" I looked up.

"I promise we won't be out late, let's watch a movie or something" she gabbed on my arm "why don't you ask Charlie?" I asked. Charlie is a good friend of hers, he's very nice and I can't understand why she isn't dating him. He seem so interested in her.

"Ugh.. He's sick" she rolled her eyes "maybe you could go over to him to watch a movie" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes "we're just friends" she laughed.

We sat down just as Michael came down with Alex. "But why? I mean you seem to fit pretty good.." I asked. "I mean I know him and I know what it would be like to be with him, I would be so stressful" she looked down.

Michael started to prepare our plates. "Don't you think you can handle that?" I asked. "I don't know.. I actually want to try but-" Michael cut her off "alright what are you talking about?" He sat down.

"Charlie.." She replied starting to eat. "I like him a lot" Michael smiled. We finished and cleaned up. "I think I'm gonna call him" Paris smiled when we went out of the kitchen "alright, let me know. I'm gonna get ready for bed." I went to my room.

I brushed my teeth and put some comfortable clothes on.. Never thought I'll go to be at 7 a.m..
There was a soft knock on my door "yea?" I yelled and Paris walked in "I'm going out" she squealed "haha have fun, call me any time" I smiled.

"Thank you, I will. Sleep well" she went out. I'm happy for her..

~5 hours later~

"Keyla.." Michael whispered as his huge hand softly crossed my cheek. I turned around and giggled at how cute he was. "Come on" he smiled so warmly. I got up and we sneaked into his room.

I don't even know if Paris is back.. He dragged me to the balcony and took a huge joint out "did you sleep?" I asked seeing how excited he was "no" he simply said lighting it up.

"How are you still that powerful?" I laughed watching the intoxication hitting in. "You wanna know my secret?" He smiled leaning into my face as he passed it to me.

I took a deep drag nodding "I got a magic powder" he grinned. I laughed "what you mean?". He put his hand into his pocket and pulled a little bag out with some white powder in it "is that crack?" My eyes got huge.

He nodded "wanna try it?" He asked preparing a line for him "yes!" I laughed to be honest I wanna try and taste everything he is willing to give me.

I feel like he is responsible for me and knows what's best, I watched him take it with a bill. He threw his head back "ughh" he moaned. I took it out of his hand passing him the joint back.

I did the same he did and damnnn..

Everything got funny instantly.. Funny colors haha purple heartssss all over. I felt Michael's hands on my arms as he pulled me up and took me into his arms.

"I really need you Keyla" he whispered into my ear "you're everything that matters right now" he added stumbling around with me in his arms trying to get to the bed. He pushed me down and fall right on top of me, his lips were just about to touch mine.. I really need to finally taste his full lips.

He came closer, I could feel his breath on my- "dad?" We heard Paris voice outside his bedroom door..