6

My hands were shaking as I reached to her hips, slowly sliding two fingers into her pants. I gently pulled them down, watching her. She looked like she was going through some serious stress and frustration. I really love to have so much of an effect on her.

With every inch I released of her the fire got bigger "damn.." I whispered letting her pants fall off of the bed not even thinking about taking my eyes off of her. She laid there, in only her panties.. Those eyes still closed, allowing me to do whatever I want.

I admired her for a moment before letting my hands run up her legs, her skin tone looked so delicate.. I was in heaven. Softly sliding my fingertips up her thighs slightly parting them.

Hearing her pant was a blessing. I reached her groin tracing my fingers along her panties, I could feel the heat beneath them. Keyla arched her back again "do you want me to touch you?" I whispered wanting bad to hear it.

"Yes" she bite down hard on her lip "how bad?" I love to tease her.. Her nails digged into my arm, the pain actually felt really good because I realized I wasn't dreaming.. "I really need this to happen Michael" she whispered.

I leaned to her ear, still caressing the outlines of her panties. "Why is that desperately needed?" I whispered and she moaned "Michael.." Making my heart skip a beat. I love when she moans my name like that.

Her nails digged deeper in my skin, I groaned into her ear sliding her panties off, I stared down at her in awe.. "Jesus.." I whispered making her open her eyes, they got way darker. I probably look like a mess, sweating from the fire straight from hell.. My eyes might be red from almost crying..

I feel like I'm about to cum, in my pants.. Just bust, damn. Without inhibitions I let my index finger run down her stomach, over her clit and stopped at her entrance. I felt her shock wave.. Her goose bumps on her skin.. Damn.

"Fuck" she moaned silently, I slowly rubbed her clit "oh fuck girl, you're so hot, aren't you?" I moaned almost against her lips "uhh I'm gonna die" she moaned liking her lips, touching mine with her tongue too.

I let my whole hand feel her pussy, her wetness on my fingertips made me lose my mind "damn girl what gets you this wet?" My voice harsh.. I stared deep down into her eyes "you, daddy" she whispered. I took a deep breath and got off of her.

Damn did she just call me daddy? Wtf.. I mean not that I don't like it when girls talk to me like that but.. She knows I got a problem with this age difference stuff, naww fuck it.

"What's wrong?" She said sitting up, she looked so worried. I rubbed my forehead "just.. Put some clothes on, okay?" I let myself fall against the wall, hitting my forehead in frustration.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" She got up and pulled the covers over her, poor girl. "No.. Look, I'm gonna go take a walk and you start packing.. I'm gonna pick you up" I said avoiding eye contact.

I really was about to cry, my whole life seemed to make some kind of sense but.. I was about to walk out before she saw my overreacting 'emotional issues' but she grabbed me "I'm really sorry, I mean.. I didn't mean it like that" she sounded truly sorry.

"It's fine" I sniffed like a pussy. I'm just having a really hard time, I feel lonely a lot, frustrated and sad..

~Keylas pov~

Oh God damn! I'm so stupid!

I packed my stuff thinking about suicide after that failure. I had him so close damn..
I didn't think about it tho I was so caught up in the moment. I could slap myself.

My phone started to ring, I looked at it "Paris"

Me: yea?
Her: hey! How ya doing?
Me: ugh fine
Her: doesn't sound like you are..
Me: why did you call?

I rolled my eyes.

Her: just wanted to see what you're doing..
Me: sorry, had a rough day so far.. I'm at home packing my stuff. Your dad is going to pick me up.
Her: aww what happened?

Nosy ass..

Me: don't really wanna talk about it..

After half an hour arguing with her if I had trust issues I spoke up

Me: okay shut up.. He kind of has a problem with my age
Her: I know but something happened, tell me
Me: he.. Ugh we were almost finally doing.. It..
Her: oh my god you didn't even sleep with him yet?
Me: ugh bye
Her: no wait I'm sorry, continue..
Me: and I tried to be.. Effective too. I called him daddy which obviously offended him a lot.
Her: oh.. Is he a daddy? I mean like kids and stuff?
Me: yea.. But I was just so caught up
Her: how old are they?
Me: ughh one of them is my age..
Her: I mean I would get turned off too kinda..

Now it's just awkward..

Me: look I really didn't mean it that way-
Her: you don't have to explain that to me.. I think he needs just time to get used to liking a younger girl
Me: I don't know.. I think I should just let it be.
Her: no! I think he really likes you otherwise he wouldn't be trying so hard. If you wouldn't be that interesting for him he'd just tell you from the beginning that you're too young..

She got a point there..

Me: thank you so much that really made me feel better
Her: anytime, I'll see you!

She hung up and I smiled at my phone.. She knows how to cheer me up every time. I packed the rest of my stuff and went to lay down on the couch..

Thinking about what happened, he really got me burning.. Just thinking about the way he talked to me gets me hot again. I got ripped out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to find Michel standing there still letting his head down "hey" I whispered. He looked up at me "hi" his face looks swollen..