7

I kicked the door shut behind me. Michael placed all the bags in my room as I went to greet Paris "yay!" She yelled when she saw me "we're living together!" She smiled jumping at me. I smiled big realizing she was right.

"So.." She dragged her word slamming the door "did you talk to him again?" She added. "Yea.. Can we talk later?" I opened the door again laughing "just wanna pack my stuff out" I smiled.

She nodded "I already forgot, too excited that you finally found a love"-"that's so cute" I said closing the door behind me, I went to my room and started unpacking.

I hung up the last clothes when there was a knock on my door "yea?" I yelled. Alex opened the door peeking his head inside "Keyla, you're coming for dinner?" He sweetly asked "sure, I'll be there in a minute" I smiled at him.

He is way too cute. I quickly got undressed and walked toward the kitchen to fine Michael sitting at the table, he was feeding Alex.

"Hey" I said sitting across from him, he gave me a half smile. "Paris!" He yelled "coming" she said rushing to us, she sat down next to me. "Uhh why did you set up dinner for 6?" She asked looking at him.

"Jenny and her son Brandon are coming for dinner" Michael said. "Ughh.." Paris rolled her eyes, guess today is the day I'm finding out why she's so annoying haha. "Brandon!" Alex yelled as the door bell rang. Paris went to open the door and Michael gave me a little glance before we could hear them coming in.

I got up and so did Michael, Jenny was beautiful.. Long blonde hair, a long red dress "I'm Jenny" she smiled holding her hand out for me, I took it "Keyla" I said still shocked that she was that beautiful. She went over to Michael and he held out his hand too but she pulled him in for a hug.

"Long time no see, you still look great" she smiled "so do you" he said. To be honest that offended me a lot.. We sat down and they started to talk about the kids, school and stuff but I was too busy trying to cool down my anger.

Paris lightly poke me, letting nobody see it, I looked at her and she gave me hand signs asking what's wrong. I shook my head and kept on eating.

After a while this Jenny chick started to flirt hard with him "you're so funny Michael, we should go out sometime" she smiled laying her hand down on his thigh. He looked at me for a second "yea definitely" he smiled back at her.

I'm so sure this asshole knew he was making me way too mad "is there a woman in your life?" She asked caressing his thigh, I'm gonna kill this bitch..

"Well, there was I mean no, not at all" as soon as the pain hit my chest I kicked his leg "oww" he said rubbing his leg "what's wrong?" Paris asked "I think something bite me" he simply said.

I feel so much hate, I felt like crying out of pure rage. By the time I badly wanted to know where her hand was so I let my fork fall and quickly looked under the table, I could see her remove her hand from his..
Wtf.

I got up, took a deep breath "excuse me" I said and went to the balcony. After smoking and calming down a little I went back inside taking my plate to the sink "aren't you a little too young to smoke" she said. I turned around and I swear I was ready to punch this bitch.

"Leave her alone" Michael said before I could open my mouth, probably afraid that I would cuss her out. Witch I really would.. "I was just asking" she said smiling.

I walked out and on my way grabbed Paris arm. I dragged her towards my room and as soon as the door closed I began "what the actual fuck does this hoe think she is? Already my damn step mother?" I asked turning around to look at paris.

"Why are you tripping?" She sat down on my bed "tripping? Wtf? This lady randomly came and for some reason thought she had something to say to me" I crossed my arms.

"See she doesn't mean anything to you right? So why do you care what she thinks?" She said, she's right.. "Now let's talk about this dude, what's even his name?" She asked and I looked up trying to think quick of a name "uhh.. James" I replied instantly regretting it.

"James?" She raised an eyebrows. I knew she wouldn't buy it.. Very good thinking keyla..
"Yup" I said playing with my hair avoiding eye contact.

"Okay.. So did you talk to him?" She definitely didn't buy it. "No" I said. "Why?"-"cause he's an asshole!" I started tripping again. "And I don't wanna talk about this anymore" I said laying down. "Wanna get some rest?" She asked caressing my arm.

I nodded rubbing my head. "I'm in my room if you need me" she got up "thank you" I smiled.
She walked out and I slowly drifted to sleep.

~later~

I woke up feeling dizzy, I looked at the clock, damn 2.37 a.m.. I got up, I feel so dirty kind of.. I decided to take a shower. Finished and wrapped a towel around me.

I don't think anyone is going to be awake anyway, that's what I loved about living alone. I could be nacked when ever I wanted to.
I opened the door to hear if there where any noises but everything was silent.

So I went to the kitchen using my phone as a light and got a glass out. Opened the fridge and took the water bottle out. I heard light footsteps coming down. Oh god please let be Paris.. I prayed but got disappointed when Michael walked in, only wearing his boxers. He looked so sleepy.

I placed the bottle back into the fridge and took my glass. I gave him a look but he rubbed his eyes, thank God it's pretty dark when I keep my phone off. I was about to leave when he stopped me "why aren't you sleeping?" He asked in his tired voice.

"Got thirsty" I replied ready to leave but he wouldn't let me "keyla I'm sor-" I cut him off "save it" I said looking down "I didn't mean to make you jealous I jus-" I cut him off again. "Jealous?" I raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, I'm feeling so much rageeee, I took a deep breath "oh boy you're cute. I'm feeling betrayed not jealous. You think I can't get what that hoe can? You think you're that hot huh, you're the man that woman fight for, aren't you? Wake up" I looked him up and down and turned around.

Feeling like a badass. Ain't nobody hurting my feelings. "I'm at least enough to make you beg like a bitch" he mumbled "what the fuck did you just say?" I raised my voice a little getting into his face.