9

Michael's hand meet mind and he pressed down on it making me grab him harder "you like that?" I grinned "uh-hu" he moaned "what else do you like" I squeezed him harder.

"You sure you can handle me?" He smirked. Wow was he that dirty? "Trust me" I dragged my nails down his bugle "I'm full of surprises" I whispered seductively.

I let two fingers slide into his boxers and calmly pulled them down. Inch by inch when I got surprised by his huge, giant dick, hard as fuck sprung free. My mouth dropped to the floor.. I imagined him big but damn..

His fingertips soflty traced my cheek "what's worng?" He smirked wide knowing exactly what's wrong. "You're so big" I whispered letting my hand wrap around him, staring down at him in amazement.

"You get me this big" his voice got so deep, in gonna die. I let my hand run up to his beautiful pinkish head and all the way down again. I barely touched him because I was just afraid to hurt him, besides too busy being surprised.

He wrapped his hand around mine once again making me tighten my grip. "Go hard on me baby" his husky voice demanded. I slowly leaned in, slowly letting my tongue roll around his big head.

"Oh fuck" he moaned "take it like a good girl"  he whispered right before he pushed my head down on him, so deep I gagged. Fighting for air I still wanted so badly to calm his fire, I bounced my head up and down tightening my lips around him, going faster.

His nails buried into the skin of head as he arched his back "damn girl" he moaned out loud "you're gonna make me cum already" he pulled my hair back so I would stop, I tried to catch my breath.

Both my hands still on his dick, I stroke him in circle movements, that's how big he was.. I went faster still breathing heavy. He threw his head back letting out high pitched moans, getting me wet all over..

"Keyla" he almost sounded like crying, he sat up a little bit to get in my face, I still pleased him going harder as I squeezed him. His lips parted as he looked deep down into my eyes.

"This is heaven" he moaned obviously hard trying to keep his volume down, I smiled at him "cum for me" I bite down my lip "you want me to bust?" He grabbed firmly on my arm, probably trying to hold himself.

"Yes, please" I whispered squeezing him again since I know he likes it "oh fuck.. Where to?" He pulled my hair down just to being my lips close to his "deep down my  throat" I whispered.

His eyebrows drawn together "oh my god" he mumbled letting himself fall back as he pulled my head down again by my hair, I love when he does that.. He slid himself all the way down my throat, so deep I could feel him pulsating on the back of my throat.

"Keyla, fuck!" He moaned out loud tensing his whole body up as he came really hard. I can't believe he finally let me get close to him.. By the way I can't believe he is this huge.. Did I already mention that?

I slowly came up from him trying to catch my breath, he tastes so good.. I watched him breath heavy as his tight grip on the sheets get loosen. I laid down beside him, still feeling a little dizzy, he looked at me and suddenly laughed so hard, I had to laugh too.

"Where the heck did you lean shit like that?" He caressed my neck "what do you mean?" I giggled "that was some professional shit.." He whispered "it wasn't that goo-" he cut me off "oh stop playing around you know exactly what you do.." He smiled at me.

I smirked and turned around to look what time it was 9 a.m.. Oh fuck, Paris is going to wake up soon.. I got up "where you going?" He asked, he looked so sad "it's late.. I mean early.. Ugh you know what I mean" we laughed again what a stupid time to be awake.

Still stoned he got up and pulled his pants up "wait" he stumbled around trying to keep me from going. I giggled at his cuteness. "I uhh.. Thank you" he warmly smiled caressing my cheek.

"For what?" I looked up into his eyes, they sparkled in red. "You have no idea what that meant to me" he pulled me in for a hug and I smiled, smelling his scent. "I'm glad you liked it" I whispered and felt his soft lips on my neck "I loved it" he whispered back, my heart skipped a beat..

How bad I wanted to tell him how high I have grown feelings for him.. He broke the hug and gave me a loving kiss on my forehead "see you at breakfast" I said smiling, making him smile really wide.

I walked out and rushed to my room, went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.. Damn. I look like a mess and this is going to be long ass day. I hopped into the shower.

I finished and hurried to get dressed, good luck at least our first lesson starts at 11. I did my make up, using way more than usually..
I took some toilet paper and soaked it with cold water, laid down and placed them on my eyes to calm them down a bit.

Half an hour passed, I almost fall asleep when there was a knock on my door, I quickly got up and took the paper off of my eyes "hey, you awake?" Paris sweetly asked "hey, yea thank you" I smiled "breakfast is ready" she said and I nodded.

I walked over to her hoping she wouldn't notice anything. We went to the kitchen and saw Michael chasing Alex, trying to get him dressed "I know it's hot but you still gotta put clothes on" he yelled trying to grab him "but daddy!! I'm sweating" he said running around.

Me and Paris giggled and Paris caught him bringing him to his clothes. I went to the kitchen and sat down when I felt Michael's lips on my head as his hands wrapped around my neck "good morning" he whispered "good morning" I smiled.

He sat across from me and just stared at me. He eyes seem worse than mine. Paris and Alex joined us. We finished and I got to my room to get my bag, so did Paris.

I was about to walk out when Michael walked in "I can't keep my mind off of you" he pulled me into him "me neither.." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Text me" he whispered pushing a little piece of paper into my pocket. "I will" I smiled. He took a deep breath "Keyla you know this is wrong right?" I looked at him.. Must be the intoxication losing it's effect..

I got really sad, this is just a dream world when we get on drugs.. Nothing more.

I just stared at the floor for a second and softly pushed him off of me. "I mean.. I ah.." His voice trailed off when he realized he hurt me really bad. I just passed him by.

Me and Paris sat in English class as I only concentrated hard on staying awake. My phone silently vibrate. I looked around to see that nobody heard anything, I got my phone out and looked at it. Michael..

"Keyla I really didn't mean to hurt you. I really really loved what happened and I would never regret it. I would die to feel you again, you are heaven to me. To be honest you really are the only girl I feel.. Addicted to. I feel like I'm supposed to be with you, I feel like we belong but at the same time.. Feel like you just aren't for me to enjoy.. The blunt just fades those thoughts and fears away..
I hope you kind of understand.."