Kuoh Academy

*Soren POV*
I woke up and look around my room. It's as dull as ever. My name is Soren Toujou. I'm the possessor of the 1st Longinus, the sacred gear of damnation. Which should be impossible since I'm not human. I'm what you would call a nekomine youkai. Now don't get it mistaken with nekomata or nekoshou. Because I'm the strongest neko form, proven by my 3 tails and unparalleled senses. I've trained almost all my life and now I'm the strongest in the universe. Reminds me of that saying, "With great power comes great boredom" yeah, that's it. Anyway, today is the day I see my youngest sister, Shirone, although I think because of her devil master she goes by "Koneko" now. I managed to sneak myself into Kuoh Academy as a student so now I'm getting ready, each second becoming more excited to see Koneko. I finish my morning routine and teleport a few blocks away from the school. I don't want her to sense me just yet. I walk through the gates and thanks to my enhanced hearing I hear girls gossip and guys cussing at me. Humans are so strange sometimes. I make it up to my classroom, which I made sure I was put into Koneko's class. I knocked on the door.
"Come in" I heard from inside. I walked in and it was like the front gate all over again. Girls were fawning and guys were mad. I had to hide my excitement when I saw koneko at the back window.
"Please tell us some things about yourself" I did as the teacher said.
"My names Soren Toujou. I like working out, playing games, and having fun. Please take care of me!" I said bowing. Before I could stand up I almost get knocked over from a small but powerful body crashing into me. I hugged Koneko back and whispered in her ear, "When you go to your club bring me I'll explain everything" she nods and we both sit down. I sit down next to her and the lesson goes on, but I notice Koneko never stops taking glances at me.
'This is gonna be fun' I think

That's the end of chapter 1 tell me if I should keep going and sorry for the short chapter, I'm on a road trip and I'm doing this on my phone.
Word count: 399