Unwanted Visitor

*Soren POV*

I woke up alone in the bed I share with Koneko. I sadden at not being able to wake up with her, but quickly push that thought aside as I get up and get dressed. I open the door and take the elevator down to the 1st basement, wanting to wake Kuroka up myself. The elevator dings, signaling I've reached her floor. I step out, making my way to the hidden room that Kuroka stays in. I open it, revealing the humongous room, I look around and take it all in. A master bathroom, and a bed fit for a queen, king, and their 5 children. I see my sister still sleeping, and I sit down on her bed.

"Kuro-chan? It's time to wake up" I say, gently shaking her.

"5 more minutesss" She groans. I pet her, causing her to purr and let our her neko features. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. I smile.

"Nyaaa~ Ren-kuuun" She says in a yawn.

"Good morning Kuro-chan. Have I ever told you you're really cute?" She blushes but smiles, suddenly she looks behind me and she gains a look of confusion. I don't know what she's looking at until I feel a hand pinch my ear.

"Aah! That hurts Koneko! Staahhp!" Koneko entered and starting pulling on my ear.

"Are you flirting with our sister. Soren?" She says, with a dark look on her face.

"No! I wasn't! I was just telling my sister she's cute when she yawns! That's all, I swear!" I yell in pain. She lets go.

"Why are you so mean Koneko! What happened to your shyness!" I cry, anime tears streaming down my face.

"I talked with Grayfia for a while and she taught me a few things" She replies.

"Please don't turn into Grayfia Shiro-kun! She's such a meanie! Don't be mean to me!" I yell, hugging her and kissing her cheeks. She blushes.

"Soren-kun stop. Not in front of Kuroka!" She yells, embarrassed. I grin.

"Yay! Shy Koneko is back!" I say. Suddenly, we all hear an explosion on the floor above us. I drop my childish attitude and get serious along with my sisters, we all run up the stairs to the ground floor, and we're met with the unconscious bodies of our friends.

"Hello again, Soren" I hear a familiar emotionless voice above me.

"Ophis. What are you doing here? You have no reason to attack my friends, why aren't you in the dimensional gap?" I ask, angry at her for hurting the others.

"I'm not here to fight you Soren, they were just standing in the way when I came to see you" She says, surprising me. I get out of my fighting stance.

"See me? Why would you come to see me? Don't bother trying to fight her girls, I know you two are strong but at the moment, only I can take her." I say, signaling to my sisters. They relax and stare down Ophis.

"Ever since our fight in the dimensional gap, Great Red has been angry that even though him and I, rivals since the beginning of time, teamed together to beat you. We still lost. So in his anger he started complaining, and his voice got annoying, ruining the silence and forcing me out of the dimensional gap. I have to be honest, I never thought anyone would be able to beat me so effortlessly, and I felt a strange tug at my chest. I researched what it could be and I realized I love you, though I may not know what that means, all research proves I do." She says, my sisters get angry at her being able to confess so easily. I just look up, expressionless. She continues.

"So I've decided I'm going to stay with you and gain your mutual feeling of love and you'll help me get my home back. You are now my mate." Before I can reply, Ophis shows her almost unmatched speed, and appears floating in front of me. She quickly bites into my neck, and some blood comes out. She licks it up and a tattoo of a dragon appears on my neck (picture at the top). My sisters look angry, and glare at me.

"Wait, I didn't consent to this! This isn't my fault!" They both punch me in the face, and I black out. (You're super strong yeah but the stress of your sisters being mad at you mixed with both of them punching you in the face is enough).

Timeskip

I don't know how it all led to this. I'm now on the couch in the living room of Issei's mansion. Ophis is sleeping with her head on my lap, and both of my sisters are attached to my arms, making sure Ophis doesn't try anything suspicious. It was only an hour ago when Ophis marked me as her mate and my sisters knocked me out. About 20 minutes later I woke up along with everyone else. I explained what happened to all of them and it took a few minutes to calm all of them down.

"Nya~ Ren-kun! Now you have 2 girlfriends! You're so mean for choosing Ophis over me!" Kuroka whines, I sweatdrop.

"She's not my girlfriend Kuroka, and you know you can't be my girlfriend either. Koneko would kill me, and then you." I look over at the now asleep Koneko, and can't help but smile at the cute sight.

"Hmph!" She pouts and looks away. I pet her head. No response, although I can tell she's holding back.

"I don't forgive you!" She struggles to keep her mad act up. I smirk and stop petting her, she looks back a little, clearly upset I stopped.

"Fine, I guess you don't love me anymore Kuro-chan, and here I thought I could finally be happy with my 2 sisters by my side again. I'll just leave, you clearly hate me now." I say, she looks back, her bottom lip trembling and tears at the edge of her eyes.

"No Ren-kun! I don't hate you! I love you! Please don't go!!!" I laugh a little as she starts to cry. I'm surprised Ophis and Koneko are sleeping through this.

"Kuroka, I'm kidding. I know you still love me. I love you too. It's just too easy to tease you." I say, grinning.

"Don't trick me like that Ren-kun! I thought you were mad at me! Nya~" Kuroka says, pouting. I pet her again and she starts purring.

"I could never be mad at you Kuro-chan. I won't trick you again, maybe." We hug and she yawns.

"I'm sleepy Soren. Can I sleep here?" I put my arm around her and smile.

"Of course Kuro-chan. Goodnight." She snuggles into my chest.

"Goodnight Ren-kun" She ends with a yawn, and drifts off to sleep. I look down at the dragon god on my lap. 'I guess she is kinda cute' I pet her head and she smiles in her sleep, I smile too.

'Maybe this isn't so bad'

Ophis is here! And now she's got 2 jealous cat girls competing for her mate's love. wonder what'll happen next chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Also, the picture at the top just imagine it completely black, no green or anything.

Word count: 1220