Leader's Summit

*Soren POV*

I wake up and I'm not in my room. I look around. I'm in the club room, there are party decorations scattered around the place. 'I feel bad for whoever has to to clean this place up' I think. I feel movement on my chest and look down. Koneko is sleeping on my chest, still in her school uniform.

"Konekooo" I whisper, petting her. She moves around some more and slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me. I smile at her.

"Good morning Soren-kun" Koneko says, rubbing her eyes.

"You're really cute, you know that?" She blushes, and stays silent. I lift her chin up and lean in, she blushes harder but closes her eyes. Our lips connect and we stay like this for a few minutes. It's not aggressive like the last time we did this, it's sweet and loving. I reluctantly pull back in need of air.

"I love you Koneko" I say smiling.

"I love you too" she replies, blushing as there is still a strand of saliva between us.

"We should get ready soon. We have the leader's summit to get to today." She nods, before slowly getting off me.

Timeskip

We're about to leave for the leader's summit.

"Alright Gasper, we're going to leave now. Stay out of trouble. Koneko's going to stay here and keep you safe, so have fun while we're gone." I say. I hand him a small handheld gaming system.

"Thanks big brother!" Gasper says. He's started to call me big brother, which was a bit weird at first but I got used to it in time. I ruffle his hair and turn to Koneko.

"I don't know if I can handle being away from you for so long Shiro-chan! Will you miss me? I'll miss you!" I yell, pulling Koneko into a hug after handing her a bag of sweets. She blushes.

"Soren-kun stop, not while the others are here. You're embarrassing me." Koneko says, slowly giving in and wrapping her arms around me.

"But I will miss you" She whispers just loud enough so only I hear. The others chuckle at my childish behavior and Akeno starts to make a magic circle. I step inside and wave to Koneko and Gasper. They smile and wave back. Suddenly, we appear at the desired meeting place for the leader's summit. I look around and see 2 big doors, going to the roof. Rias opens them, I look inside and see a mix of people.

"Welcome sister" Sirzechs says. To the side of him is Grayfia, the ultimate queen. I look around and see Michael, the archangel and new leader of Heaven, because of God's death. To his side is Irina Shidou, his new Ace and assistant. I also see Azazel, the leader of the Grigori, he has no one standing at his side, but I look to the corner of the room behind him and see Vali, the white dragon emperor, he's looking at me in curiosity and fascination. Finally, I see Serafall Leviathan, at her side is Sona. We all stand at the end of the long table, and Sona and Rias present their reports. Suddenly, Issei speaks up, gaining my attention.

"Excuse me, Michael. You said you would hear what I had to say right now, will you still hear me out?" Michael nods.

"A promise is a promise my dear boy, so tell me what you wish." Michael says.

"I want you to let Asia and Xenovia pray again!" Issei blurts out.

"Issei!" Rias is upset and tries to get him to stop. He doesn't and continues.

"Ever since Kokabiel told them about god, they've been devastated, I know it would mean the world to them if they could pray. Please!" I'm about to shut him up for being out of place, but Michael stops me.

"As you wish, to be completely honest ever since god's death, the system has been messed up. I will allow your friends to pray again." Michael says, surprising me and everyone else.