The Occult Research Club

*Soren POV*
The bell rung signifying class was over and the students piled out the door with their stuff in hand. After a minute Koneko and I were the last people in the room.
"So, Shirone, or should I call you Koneko now? Did you miss me?" She lightly punched me in the arm then hugged me.
"Of course I missed you dummy. I thought I'd never see my only brother again" she said, tears threatening to escape her hazel eyes. I did what I used to do to calm her down when we were kids. I lightly pet her head and looked straight in her eyes. A light blush painted her cheeks.
"I'm here now little sister. I'm never leaving you again, I promise." She smiled at my words and gave me one last hug before grabbing my hand and leading me to her club. Students in the halls watched in shock as Koneko had the biggest smile they'd ever seen on her, while she was holding my hand, who many still didn't know I was her brother, adding on to the surprise. We reached the doors of the ORC club room and Koneko cracked open the door seeing Rias sitting inside.
"President, I brought someone with me today"
Koneko and I walk into the room, still hand in hand much to the surprise of the next heir to the Gremory family.
"Who is this Koneko? You two seem close" she said in a teasing manner. Koneko blushed realizing we were still holding hands.
"This is Soren. He's my big brother." Rias' eyes widened in shock at what she just heard. She never knew Koneko had a brother.

"Soren you said you'd explain everything when we got here" I remembered saying that and sat down on the couch, Koneko sitting next to me latched onto my arm. Rias informed the rest of her peerage (Right now it's Akeno, Kiba, Asia, and Issei. This is before the Kokabiel fight so no Xenovia or Gaspy. Gasper is released after Kokabiel right? I hope so, sorry if I'm wrong) I told them about how Sirzechs saved Koneko and had to leave me behind. I hated myself for not being able to protect Koneko so I left before he could come back and save me. I didn't want help. I told them about how I trained everyday since then. I never wanted to be too weak again. I promised myself I would protect my sisters from everything and nothing would ever hurt them again. I told them about my power. Being a nekomine. The 1st Longinus. When I was done telling the story, Koneko was now hugging me tightly with tears running down her face. The rest were shocked to say the least. Some at my power, and some at my story. Finally after a few moments of silence and the faint noise of Koneko crying, Rias spoke up.
"I'm sorry you went through all that Soren, but I can't believe you're powerful enough to rival the infinite dragon god and the true red dragon god emperor."
"Yeah I couldn't believe it myself until they attacked me for trespassing in their home the dimensional gap and beat them" I replied, with a completely stoic face. Koneko must be rubbing off on me. "Rias sorry if it's any trouble but I'm wondering if I can bring Koneko home with me? That is if she wants to. I haven't seen her in forever you know?"
"Yes that's fine considering your situation. You two go catch up and spend some time together" I wore a thankful look. I felt eyes on me and looked at Issei. He was glaring at me.
"Something wrong Hyoudou?"
"Damn right there's something wrong! You're taking Koneko home with you! You're probably gonna grope her in her sleep or something you pervert, although she doesn't have much to give, they are still squeezable, just thinking about it gets me ha-" I cut him off with a punch to the face, he goes through the wall. I grab him by the neck and look him dead in the eye.
"If you ever even think about Koneko in a perverted way, I'll personally guarantee that you'll never breed. Got it?" He nods and I drop him to the floor, gasping for air. "Well it's getting late. We should leave. Come on Shiro-chan." she blushes at the childhood nickname but nods and comes to my side. The ORC all wave at us each of them besides Asia ignore the gasping Issei. We walk out.
*Timeskip to Soren's house*
"It's late Koneko, you ready for bed?"
"Yeah Soren-kun" I smile at the my childhood nickname with the smallest pink spot on my cheeks that even I don't notice.
"Okay your room is the one across from mine" I say standing in my doorway. Her face turns completely red.
"Actually... I was wondering if I could sleep with you?" I blush this time more noticeably and just nod. We walk in my bedroom and I instantly manifest Koneko some pajamas and bring my own pajamas into the bathroom. I come out and can't help but smile at how adorable Koneko looks in her cat pajamas. We both get under the covers and just stare at eachother for a while. I pet her and her neko features come out, mine appearing after.
"I'm so happy to see you again Soren-kun. I missed you a lot"
"I missed you too Shiro-chan" I say hugging her. I let go and she smiles.
"Goodnight big brother. I love you"
"Goodnight Shiro-chan. I love you too" With that. I fall asleep.

Alright first of all just want to say that the end was not a confession. Soren and Koneko aren't at that just yet. My fingers hurt now since, again, I'm using my phone. Now, I want people's opinion. Do you want,
1. Koneko is straight forward (might be boring and a little surprising for Soren)
2. Koneko is shy and Soren is straight forward (alot of cute Koneko blushing)
3. Koneko is shy and Soren is dense (Koneko trying and failing to show affection in public and Soren being confused)
Anyway, hope you like the chapter. Another one hopefully coming soon.
Word count: 1049