Open House

*Soren POV*

I woke up alone, since Koneko had to go deal with a stray late and didn't have time to come to my house. I offered to destroy it instantly, but Rias wouldn't let me considering Issei still needed to get used to defeating strays. I did my morning routine, getting dressed, brushing my teeth and showering, and having breakfast. Not necessarily in that order, and walked to school.

I went up to class and saw a bunch of adults standing at the back of the room. 'Open house. Right' I sighed, considering I didn't have any parents. I know I used to at some point, but I never knew them. I went to my seat next to Koneko and immediately the teacher placed a block of clay in front of me.

"Alright class, you have a block of clay in front of you. I want you to be imaginative and creative and make something you care about. It can be anything"

'Anything, huh?' I mentally sighed and looked at Koneko, wanting to see her reaction to the activity. I stared for longer than I wanted to. 'She's so adorable. I won't ever let anyone hurt her' She caught me staring and I saw her look down and blush. I snapped out of my trance and was surprised to see half the class standing around my desk, even some parents and the teacher. I looked at my clay block and was shocked to see I made a small version of Koneko with an adorable pout on her face.

"I'll pay you 100 bucks for it!" "Make one of me Soren!" "Me too! I want one of me senpai!" the males of the class started bidding for the statue and the girls wanted one too. I scratched the back of my head and awkwardly chuckled. "I guess I just did what the teacher said. I made the thing I care about the most, and I guess I got carried away" all of the girls and even some of the guys awed and gushed at what I said. Suddenly the girls grabbed Koneko and placed her on my lap. We both blushed, me blushing less than her. I decided to entertain the girls and embarrass Koneko. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on hers. The girls all squealed at  the cute sight and Koneko's face went as red as Rias' hair. Even though the entire school now knew I was her brother, some guys still got mad at how close I was to her.

Suddenly, it was my turn to blush as Koneko turned around and hid her blushing face in my chest and hugged me back. I smiled and hugged her for a few more seconds before letting go. She went back to her seat with a small smile on her face. The teacher told everyone to calm down and go back to their seats, and class went on as usual.

Our class ended before Issei's class so we decided to check on him and Asia and see what they made with their clay. When we entered, I immediately regretted it as I saw that the pervert made a naked sculpture of Rias, although it was extremely accurate, just like my Koneko sculpture. Asia made a small dragon, holding a resemblance to Issei's Balance Breaker.

"Hey, that's pretty good Asia. You seem to have a natural talent with this"

"Thanks Soren! I don't think it's that good but I'm glad you like it!"

"Yeah. Good job Asia. It may not be the best in your class but it's better than the pervert's sculpture. You have natural skill. He's just a horn dog" Koneko said in her normal monotone voice, clearly annoyed at Issei.

"Come on guys! Stop teaming up against me! Why do you hate me so much!" Issei cried.

"Because you're a pervert" Koneko and I said in unison. We high-fived and all of us walked to the club room. When we walked in I was greeted with 2 more Gremory family members, identified by the crimson hair.

"Lord Sirzechs. Lord Zeoticus. It's an honor" I say, bowing in respect to not both of them, but Sirzechs.

"There's no need for that. We're all friends here today" Sirzechs spoke with a smile on his face. I stood up and walked towards him. I put my hand out, he looks confused for a second before he gets it and shakes my hand.