Kokabiel

*Sirzechs POV, an hour before going to sleep with Soren and Issei*

"Rias, I need to tell you something" I say, with a straight face so she'll know I'm being serious.

"What is it brother?" Rias asks, confused and a bit nervous.

"I think it's time you released the other bishop" Rias' eyes widen in shock

"Brother I don't think now is the time to be doing that. His power is still dangerous and uncontrollable" I sigh at her words

"Okay, you don't have to do it soon, just get it done anytime this month. We're in no rush" I say, sighing.

"Thank you brother"

*Soren POV*

I wake up with back pain. 'This isn't my room... where am I' I look around and notice Issei and Sirzechs and remember the previous night. 'Oh yeah. I came here because Koneko did' I get up and use a healing magic I learned from a sage I met. My back pain is gone and I walk downstairs into the kitchen.

'What time is it?' I read the clock. It reads 5:40 AM. I sigh and start to cook breakfast for everyone. Of course making Koneko her special breakfast. Once I set out all the plates of food, I only have to wait for a minute before everyone comes walking down. They are all shocked at the food and look at me, all of them showing grateful looks.

"Thanks for making breakfast Soren!" Asia says, with a smile on her face. She really is the definition of innocent. Koneko sees her plate and blushes a bit. She walks over to me trying to hide a smile.

"Thanks Soren-kun" She says, hugging me tightly.

"Anything for my adorable Shiro-chan!" I say, planting a kiss on her forehead, making her blush again, before she goes to her seat and starts eating. I make myself breakfast and join the others at the table.

Timeskip after school

As the final bell rung, Koneko and I joined the ORC walking out the front gate, we all get a little further until the sky turns red and a figure appears in the sky, I instinctively stand in front of Koneko, arms outstretched. The figure comes closer and I see the familiar horrible 10 wings and disgusting, elf-like, ears.

"Kokabiel... I haven't heard anything about Azazel permitting you to enter Kuoh today!" I say, baring my teeth at him, I may be a cat, but I can bite like a wolf if I want to.

"Like I'd listen to that perverted obsessor. He can't tell me what to do anymore. As for you, Soren. Rumored to possess the 1st longinus, the sacred gear of damnation. I think you're just a hoax. You will do nothing to stop me!" He says with pride and confidence evident in his voice. I laugh. "What's so funny boy!" He yells, angry.

"Listen, I don't care if you destroy Kuoh. Hell, I don't even care if you destroy Japan. The only reason I could ever have to even think about you, is if you hurt any of my friends. So, what's it gonna be?" I say, never taking my eyes off him. He scoffs.

"I don't have time for your charade, boy. I'll rip your friend's bodies limb from limb if they get in my way." He then teleports away. I sense where he went.

"He's going to the academy" I say, shocking some of the ORC members. They all start running towards Kuoh Academy. I sigh, before following them.

We get there and are met with Sona Sitri and her queen, Tsubaki Shinra, putting up a magical barrier. I look in the sky and see Kokabiel sitting in a throne. I glare at him, receiving a smirk back.

"President, I've contacted Sirzechs and asked him to come." Akeno says, only upsetting Rias.

"Akeno! I can't believe you did that without asking me first!" Rias replies. I sigh at her childish behavior, but continue keeping an eye on Kokabiel.