The Perverted Trio

*Koneko POV*
I woke up and was met with the face of my big brother, Soren. I blushed and smiled. I've loved my big brother since we were kids. About 5 months before I was saved by Sirzechs, it changed. I realized I loved him more than than a sister should love her brother. All because of something he said to me.
Flashback
"Soren-kun, Kuroka has been acting wierd lately. She threatened me. What's happening to her?" A young Shirone asked her brother.
"I don't know Shiro-chan, but I promise I'll protect you. I don't care how many people I have to fight, nor how strong they are. I won't ever let you get hurt." Shirone blushed at his words and realized she loved her brother more than anything in the world. "Thanks Soren-kun" she said, pulling him into a tight hug.
End Flashback
Koneko sighed as she remembered the reason she fell for him. He started to stir so she quickly pretended to be asleep.
*Soren POV*
I woke up to the sight of my youngest sisters adorable face. I continued to stare at her for a few minutes before lightly petting her. Her ears popped up and I talked in a quiet voice.
"Shiro-chan, wake up" Koneko didn't respond but I saw her ear twitch. She was pretending to be asleep. I smirked, knowing a way to embarrass her. I did what I used to do to wake her up when we were kids. I lightly kissed her on the forehead. She opened her eyes wide and had a large blush on her face. I did it one more time and finally broke the silence. "Good morning Shiro-chan" I said with a smirk.
"Soren-kun... Why did you do that" she said, the blush still on her face.
"Well I did that to wake you up when we were kids, and I wanted to see your reaction. I have to say it was completely worth it. Your face is just adorable right now my little neko" I said with a bright smile. She blushed even harder at my words and the smile I gave her. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to change into my school uniform. I walked out and saw Koneko already dressed. "What would you like for breakfast, little sister?"
"How about what you used to make me for breakfast" she asked, with a tint of pink on her cheeks. I nod with a smile and walk down the hall into the kitchen. I start to make my famous "Neko crepes" for Koneko. Once the crepes are ready I draw a little cat face in frosting and write an "I love you" near the bottom. Then, I add 2 strawberries on top of the ears of the cat and cover them with chocolate. Finally, I add some whipped cream on the strawberries and place the plate in front of Koneko. I go behind her and kiss the top of her head.
"Hope you like it Shiro-chan" she blushes at the kiss and digs in to her food. I quickly make myself some french toast and finish it a few minutes before Koneko finishes her crepes. She finishes with a happy look on her face from the delicious breakfast.
"Thanks for the amazing breakfast big brother" she said, hugging me for a few seconds before grabbing my hand and walking me to school.
Timeskip to half an hour before gym
I walked through the school to the gym. I was walking past the girls changing room until my ears picked up some talking. Guys talking. I got suspicious and walked towards the voices.
"Dude! Share the boobage Motohama!" I recognized the name of one of the perverted trio, Motohama. I've been told he can tell a girl's measurements from just one look.
"Fine! You're lucky this is your first time using my vip lounge, or else I'd still be hogging the peephole, Hyoudou!"
I grew angry at the mention of the top pervert. I decided I had enough of this and wanted to stop them before they saw Koneko. I walked behind them and saw Matsuda and Motohama behind Issei, I bonked their heads together, knocking them out and threw them into the bushes behind me. I tapped on Issei's shoulder, making him turn around.
"Soren! Uh this isn't what it looks like! I promise! I only saw Koneko in her panties! She turned around before I got any nipple action!" I put magical power into my finger and flicked him on the forehead.
"Bonk!" I was about to throw him with his friend but got a better idea. I sat him where he was before and yelled imitating the pervert's disgusting voice. "SO MUCH JERK MATERIAL" I then manifested a bucket of ice cold water and splashed it on him, waking him up. I then jumped up into a tree and watched as the entire kendo club beat Issei senseless. I smirked and waited until the left to jump down. I glared down at Issei and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "Don't you EVER. Look at my Koneko again. Or else I'll show you why I'm the most powerful being in the universe." He nodded, to hurt to speak. I dropped him and walked away. 'I have a feeling this guy won't ever learn' I sighed and went to my next class.

Hey! Just had the idea for this chapter pop into my head and wanted to get it done before I forgot. When should I bring Kuroka in the story btw? Soon? Or when she makes an appearance in the anime? Let me know. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Word count: 960