Chapter 1

*Zayden's P.O.V*

 I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear, I swear there is no other sound that makes me want to punch something. I finally look over and see that its 6 AM in the morning, and remembering I have to put my suitcases and luggage in my car. I am planning to go to my grandparents cabin in the mountains, so I can take amazing photos for my next year's photography classes.

I asked my grandparents about it when I was still in college sophomore year, and I usually never ask anything from my grandparents for anything. I just really wanted to take pictures of wildlife in its natural environment, and that's hard to get when you live in a big city. My grandparents gladly said yes, and gave the key's to my mom, and told me to be careful and have fun.

I slowly sat up out of my bed and grabbed my glasses so I can see better, because i'm blind as a bat. I slowly touch the cold hard wood floor that ran shivers down my whole body. I finally stood up and started heading for the bathroom, to do my morning routine. I went back into my room and went to my nightstand to check my phone, and see no one has texted me or called, which never surprises me. Like i have a few friends from school, but we don't hang out after school or anything. We are just simply school buddies and nothing more and nothing less.

I started to head down stairs so I can get something to eat before I started putting everything in my car to head for the mountains. It would be around a 5 hour drive from where i live to hit the Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. Once I got done eating my bowl of fruity pebbles cereal, I headed for my room to start getting my stuff. My parents came out there room little bit later to help out moving everything into my car, which I thanked them for helping.

Once we finally got everything put away into the car, I gave my parents a hug and told them that they don't need to worry and that I will have fun. I hopped in the car and drove a good while and checked my GPS and saw I had another 45 minutes till I got to the cabin. I turned on my spotify and clicked on 'my favs' playlist and the first song to play was dead in the water by Ellie Goulding.

When I finally got there i pulled into the garage and was amazed at how huge the cabin was. I came here once when I was younger but I must have forgotten how big this place is. I left my stuff in the car and took a detour around the cabin to see where everything I was at, and what room I wanted to stay in. I walk into the master bedroom that is on the second floor and my jaw dropped. There was a glass wall that led to the balcony outside, and there was also a jacuzzi out there also, which love seat facing out toward a lake. Inside the room was a king sized bed with beautiful bed covers and right across was a 52" flat screen t.v. 

 It didn't even think twice and I choose the room, and headed back down to my car to get all my stuff. After about an hour or two of walking up and down stairs and getting everything but away in the closest and drawers, I laid flat on my back on the bed and then my stomach growled. I just realized that I haven't ate since breakfast, so I head down stairs the kitchen and checked the refrigerator and found that it was stocked full of fresh food. I knew my grandmother had something to do with it because she always plans ahead.

I start pulling out the supplies to make a turkey sandwich with cheese and mayonnaise, then I notice a note on the counter, and shut the refrigerator door to read it. It said

        dear Zayden,

        I just wante to tell you to have fun and to please not get lost in the woods while taking all these pictures. I wanted to ask you to go to the neighbors house down the road its about a 15-20 minute drive, it's the first house on the right. They are really friendly and I also already told them that you will be staying here for the summer, and I asked them to stock the fridge up for you and thank them for me for doing that. I also believe they have kids of there your own, so maybe you can become friends with them would be nice of you. I also want to warn you try not to stay out to late at night because there has been reporting's of bears around the area. If you have any questions you can call me but there isn't good service up there so I would recommend going to the neighbors. And by the way there names are Mrs. Debbie and Mr.Obey. this is what they liked to be called by and tell them your my grandson and they will gladly welcome you. Have fun and don't cause to much trouble even though I know you want.

        Sincerely your grandmother.

I read over the note, and made a mental note to go there first thing in the morning before I head out for the trails and to the small lake. I went ahead and finished my sandwich that I was making previously before I read the note. Once I got done eating I headed up stairs and went to the bathroom to hop into the shower, which was very relaxing after having to carry so much today. When I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to the room to put on my pajamas. I put my glasses on the nightstand and once my head hit the pillow, it didn't take to long for sleep to consume me.

I hoped everyone enjoyed this so far, If there is anything that y'all want me to change or improve i will try my best. please comment, share, and love!!!