INTRODUCTION (PLZ READ)

Hello everyone!!!!!

If you dont like boyxboy then i suggest leaving now!!!!

I want to tell y'all that I am very excited to be making this story!!! It's my first ever story on this app and I have been putting a lot of effort, thought, and creativity in this story. I really do hope y'all enjoy!!!!

There might contain smut throughout the story, I will put a warning at every chapter, so if you don't want to read it you can skip over it. And I will try to not make any smut scene that will drastically change the story line so if some of you skip it that y'all wont be confused were you left off.

There may be a few bit of violence, but nothing to make you sick to your stomach. I promise!!! maybe just a few blood here and there nothing going to an extreme level.

Alright well I hope everyone enjoys this story and please tell me how y'all feel on it, and I will try to post as frequently as possible. Once school starts back then I wont post as much, but I am planning to go all the way through with the story.

Characters:

Zayden

He has light brown hair, brown eyes, 21 years old, he is 5'5 in height. not that athletic, he makes sure to stay skinny but doesn't workout all the time. Grandparents are rich but never really ask anything from them. very shy, and is quiet when meeting new people. he is an only sibling and grandchild. in college to become a professional photographer and loves nature and wildlife.

Kayson

He has brown hair, hazel eyes, he is a werewolf, he has sun kissed skin. Has a good bit of muscle,he is around 5'10, he is an alpha, cold hearted and is only is loving to his younger siblings that are 8 years old and are twins. Only close to one person other than his family and his name is braxton. Has been friends since they were pups, and there parents are friends with each other. He is one of the best hunters and fighter in his pack. he is 22 years old but in werewolf years he is 115.

Braxton

He has blonde hair, bright blue eyes, he is really firty. His #1 job is to annoy kayson to death, because he knows kayson wont hurt him. He is also an alpha, and is actually the lead alpha son. Very social around people, he has been friends with kayson since they could barely walk. he is 3 months younger than kayson.

Rules of the pack

Everyone is treated the same. Don't ever disobey the lead alpha. we treat omegas with the same respect as everyone else. Everyone gets the right to speak out there opinion. No one left behind in the pack. Even if your not a alpha you can still be a hunter or a fighter.

Some rules about werewolves in general:

Looks like normal human beings, can transfer into wolves whenever they want. Soul mates can be human or werewolf, but its rare if its a human. Omega men can become pregnant by a alpha or beta male. 2 females cant have kids but usually adopts kids from when there parents die at war or if they died from an illness. Females can also be alphas too.

Alpha roles:

Usually hunting, fighting, protecting, politics, and etc.

Beta roles:

Being teachers, keeping everything in order, making the plans and preparation's, usually are healers and doctors, and holds the fort down when shit hits the fan and stuff go to choa's.

Omega roles:

cleaning, babysitting when people going hunting and are gone, help out whenever they can, Most don't mind doing these things cause they were born with motherly instincts. They go into heat 1 time during winter or spring.