Chapter 14

*Kayson P.O.V*

I got to the cabin in a good solid 5 minutes and I laid down on the grown so Zayden could get off my back. I changed back into my human form, not realizing that I am naked, because I am use to changing from wolf to human in front of people by now. I look at him and notice he is blushing, and I laughed while going inside to find a towel to wrap myself in.

"So what you want to do?" I asked coming out of the main bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

"We can watch a movie, play a board game, we could just go to bed, or we could get in the pool. I think there is one down in the basement" He said while climbing into my lap, and I grabbed his hips to keep him still. I still only had a towel wrapped around my waist and all this friction was not good right now.

"I like the idea of swimming, but I don't have no clothes to swim and sleep in." I said and leaning up to capture his lips, and parted ourselves.

"It's alright if you want we could...uhmmm...go naked, only if you want to." He said while blushing really hard and hid his face into my chest.

I kissed the top of his head, "your so cute, and it's perfectly fine with me." I said, and he got off my lap and grabbed my hand so I could follow him downstairs. Once we got down there it was dark except for for the lights in the pool.

"Can you...uhmm...look the other way...and I get in the pool first and then you join?" He asked looking down at his feet when he said this.

I walk over and lift his head up and pecked his lips, "Of course" and I turn back around and look toward the wall. I heard him taking his clothes off and him finally getting into the pool and he saying I could join now. I took off my towel and get in the pool and walk towards to him and smile at him being so cute and shy.

We don't go into the deep end, but we get to about his shoulder and stay there laughing and splashing each other with water. I finally went under water and lift him up and his legs wrap around my waist automatically while i griped his nice ass to keep him up. I gave it a gentle squeeze and out of no where he moaned and I swore i felt my member twitch.

Alright this is smut from here on out, just wanted to give yall fair warning!!!

I look up at him and see that he has turned red, and I stared into his eyes, which looked a lot more browner than normal. And the lights from under the water were shining on his face and he just looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't help but lean in and capture his lips, and then I started to feel the heat rise within my body.

I started to nibble on his lip and when he gasped at the feeling i took the chance and moved my tongue. We stayed locked together for a while and I started walking to the edge of the pool so his back was against it. I feel him shiver when his back touched the cold wall against him, but that's when he started to tug at the back of my hair a little.

We parted from each other gasping for air and are breathes were so uneven from the make out session. And what Zayden says next makes me want to ravish him right then and there, "Can we make love?" It takes all my self will not to take him over to that coach over there and do it right then and there.

"Are you sure? I want to make sure this is what you want" I asked and he nodded his head and then I crash my lips into him so quickly. Now I was grinding into him and turning him into a moaning mess. I slowly started to go down his neck to make sure I made my mark all over him, and went straight for his sweet spot. It was always between his collarbone and his neck.

I could feel him hardening between us and then he said, "Lets go to my room now." Without trying to moan but it was a complete fail. We both got out the pool and finally got into his room without falling and tripping all over ourselves.