Chapter 10

*Kayson P.O.V*

I woke up and saw that Zayden was still asleep on my chest, and that he was glowing more this morning. I thought back on what me and Braxton talked about on our way to make the report to his father.

*Flashback*

"Braxton I need to talk to you." I told him, on our way to his house to give the report on the perimeter, and how well the kids did.

"Shoot for it." He said looking towards me.

"I think I have really strong feelings for Zayden, like when I am close to him, I get this feeling in my gut. It's like I need to stay by his side and need to protect him from any harm that comes his way. Every time I see him, my wolf gets so excited about it, and he smells amaxing like honey mixed with chocolate. Like i dont knowthese feelings, im suppose to be cold hearted and strong, and he comes in for 2 days and now im a total wreck." I looked over toward Braxton and he bust out laughing, and falls to the ground.

I give him a death glare because i'm trying to be serious and he is luaghing at me like I just told the funniest joke in the world. "Are you that oblivious!!! You meet your soul mate, all those feelings are there because he is your mate. Your the only one who can smell him and it smell like that."

I stood there and soaked it all in that Braxton told me, I never thought of it like that. I started to walk towards Braxton house, trying  to think through all my thoughts. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that we were already at Braxton's parents house. We walk in and went straight to the office and gave him the report, and that the kids need to learn to stay in formation better. 

"Hey bud, dont think to hard on what I said, have fun, and be good to him, he is a nice kid. And are you going to tell him about us?" Braxton came up behind me and said.

"I don't know yet, I am going to have to tell him but I am going to wait for the right time. If he is my soul mate then I will have to tell him and the sooner the better. I will talk to my parents about it and get advice from them." I told him and I started to go and ran off to Zaydens cabin, I hope I didn't keep him up to long.

*End of flashback*

If he said was true then I should talk to my parents to see if I need to tell him about us or not. I slowly got up out of bed and replaced myself with a pillow. He seemed unfazed by what I did and snuggled into the pillow more. I walked around the room trying to find my clothes and once I found them I put them on and headed down to the kitchen.

I decided to make an egg and cheese omelet, because it's one of the few things that i can make without burning down the whole kitchen. After about 20 to 30 minutes I went back upstairs to wake up Zayden, I went into the room and saw that he was still sound asleep. I went over and shaked him a little, and he just turned around and mumbled something into his pillow. 

I finally shook him enough for him to actually get up and put on some clothes to go down stairs to eat. Once we were done eating I said, "Let's get ready to go somewhere, I want to show you something."

"Okay, is it in the woods or where?" He asked

"It's in the woods, it's not far from here at all probably a 5 to 10 minute walk to get there. You can go get ready and I will put everything up." I said, while getting up I pecked his lips and headed to the kitchen to put the dishes up, while he went to go get ready. After about 10 to 15 minutes he came down the stairs and we started to head toward the woods. 

After a good walk and just talking about whatever, we finally came up on the waterfall. I'm the only person that knows about it, I never even told Braxton about this place. I always come here if i'm angry or upset, it always calms me down. I look over to Zayden and he looked shocked that this place even existed. I walk up behind him and hug him from the back while placing my chin on the top of his head.

"Can we get in the water?" He asked, "Sure"

I let go of him and started to take off my shirt and shorts and only kept my underwear on. He turned the other way and done the same thing, it's cute that he is still shy after what we did last night. I walk over to the water and started to get in, I look behind me to see Zayden still kinda nervous because he still doesnt know how to swim yet. I walked up to him and wrap my arms around his waiste and said, "Just hang onto me and I promise I wont let you drown, we can even stay in the more shallow area if you want."

He looked up and looked me in the eye, "If it's okay I would like to just go shoulder deep." 

"That's perfectly fine with me, and plus it isn't even that deep, it probably only goes a little over 5 feet deep." I told him, and seemed to make him a lot less nervous, we finally headed into the water and it felt amazing. It wasn't to cold but just perfect to swim in during the summer.

"How did you even find this place?" He looked at me with curious eyes, "To be honest, I don't even know, I just know I was running because I was angry and I just came upon it. So I kept it to myself and you are the first person I brought here." I told him.

"Not even Braxton?" He said, "Nope not even Braxton." Zayden was shoulder deep in the water and I was about a little over chest deep and then Zayden jumped at me locking our lips together. I grab his waiste and start kissing him back, "How did I get so lucky with you?" I said.

He just giggled and that's when I noticed on his neck that it was really purple, "Oh my God did I do that to you?" I said, and he just started to blush really bad, I felt a lot of pride of making a mark on him, but at the same time i felt guilty for doing it to him. I ran by finger over the bruise and he didn't seem to mind it and I guess it didn't hurt him to much.

"It's okay, it isn't like its going to kill me anyway." He just laughed and pecked my lips and hung on me like a koala. I really wouldn't mind him being my soul mate at all, I could live with this everyday I swear. 

"Hey i'm going to go home later on today to check up on my parents and the youngsters, do you want to come?" I couldn't think of leaving him at the cabin, It hurt yesterday to leave him to go check the perimeter. 

"Yeah, it's boring to stay in the cabin all by myself and I also dont want to leave you." He mumbled the last part and I chuckled at what he said. 

"Let's start drying off and start walking that way, and you can also get your car from my house while we are there." I told him and we start heading out of the water and start getting dried off, and start heading off to my house. I'm really hoping that I can speak to my parents and ask them for advice on this whole soul mate ordeal.

Alright everybody, I am sorry if this chapter wasnt the best. I kinda had a writers block while doing this chapter and it took me longer than expected to do this chapter. But i hope everyone enjoys and please remember to share, comment, and vote. Love yall!!!!