Chapter 9

*Kayson's P.O.V*

I can't believe I have to go all the way to Braxtons house to do a report on the day before's incident. Instead of me and Braxton taking a car we formed into our wolves to make the trip way quicker. Usually it would take an hour to get to Braxtons house by car but in our wolf forms it would take 30 minutes or less. 

Once we got into the back yard we turned back to our human form and I put on an extra pair of clothes that I always keep here. I walked through the back door to Braxtons dad office, been here as many time as I have you know the whole entire house with your eyes close. I go and knock on the door with braxton right behind me, once we heard his dad call us we walk in. 

We took the two seats in front of his desk and gave us a serious look, when he was like this, he wasn't Braxtons dad or his sons best friend. He was the Packs leader and was in a serious mode. 

"Braxton has already told me his side of the story about the incident and I would like to know your side, and I want to get to know the boy more. I have known his grandmother for years and I would like to know the boy himself." He said looking towards me, waiting or my answer.

I told him my story of what happened during the whole incident, and told him everything I knew about Zayden. He looked at me with a serious expression throughout the whole time I was talking to him. I did leave out about me and Zayden becoming closer but I don't think he could care less about me a Zayden getting closer.

Once I got done with everything he spoke up "Well I want you and Braxton to go walk the perimeter of the boarder, and make sure there is no rogues and to make sure the southern pack isnt trying to sneak in. They have been seen more often lately near the boarders, and I want y'all to take some of the younger ones with y'all. Give me a report at the end of the day and how everything went and how the kids are doing and see if we need to step up there training." 

After he got done saying all that he finally relaxed and you could tell he went back to Braxton's dad and me being his sons closes friend. We talked for a while until we had to leave and get the group together to search the perimeter. I knew this is going to be a long day ahead and hoped to god i got back to Zaydens cabin before he falls asleep.

*Zaydens P.O.V*

It was starting to get dark outside, and I looked back down at my computer and noticed it was around 9 almost going on 10. I thought Kayson would be back from his trip by now but i guess not. I walk down to the kitchen to make a sandwich, and think about going on the balcony to look at the view. It took me longer to do everything now because of my leg, I wish i didn't have to sprang it. 

Once I got back to the room I shut down my computer and walked over to the balcony doors and slide them open. I had a blanket wrapped around me and went straight over to the love seat that was calling my name. I really did wish that Kayson was here right now with me, and that's when I look over and see the jacuzzi. I walked as fast as I could to the dresser, since Kayson wasn't going to be coming I guess, might as well just wear underwear. I slipped out my shorts and shirt and went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and walked back out to the balcony.

I lifted the top off the jacuzzi and pressed a few buttons and it warmed up really quickly and the jets cut on also. I gently got in and just sat there watching the moon come up over the mountains, I swear i could live here for the rest of my life. 

I must not heard Kayson at all because I felt someone slip up behind me and wrap there arms around me. I jumped at the feeling of someone else, but I turned around and saw Kayson right there. I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't realized i missed him so much until he was right here in front of him.