Chapter 12

*Zaydens P.O.V*

"What's going on here?" I said a little to loudly to make everyone look at me and Kaysons mom was trying to hold in a laugh. At that moment I didn't care, I was ready to slap this girl for sitting near Kayson and touching all up on whats mine. I walked over and made sure to get between her and kayson which meant I threw her arm off him.

"Who is this honey?" I said while pecking him on the lips and sat on his lap while glaring at the girl the whole time. "This is Jessica, she wanted to come over for dinner, which we didn't invite her she just showed up." He mumbled the last part into my ear, and I didn't think I could be more angry towards her. She still looked shocked that I just kissed Kayson and that I am still sitting in his lap, we were both staring each other down.

"Okay everyone, we will use the big dinning room since we had more guest than we thought we would tonight." Mrs.Debbie said, I grabbed Kaysons hand and walked away with him before the girl had time to try anything. We got in the big dinning room and it had a long table with 8 chairs on each long side and 1 chair at each end. Mr.Obey was at the end of the table I was across from Mrs. Debbie, and i was at the end of the table. Kayson was beside me and then Jessica beside him, while Myla and Abel sat across from Kayson and jessica. I really want me and Kayson to switch spots, but then there might be a fight later on. 

"So, how has everyone's day been today?" Mrs.Debbie said while eating a piece of the stake. 

Jessica said, "It's been amazing and sitting here with y'all make it 10x better" With a loud annoying voice, I just rolled my eyes and shoved a piece of stake in my mouth. Mrs.Debbie is obviously trying to hold a fake smile, and Kayson is so tensed he hasn't moved since we got here. I reach over to him and place a hand on his thigh to at least ease him, which seemed like it was working.

Everyone was finally talking about what they have been doing but me and Kayson stayed quite most of the time unless we were asked something. I think both of us just wanted to get away from Jessica and I didn't like how she was slowly getting closer to Kayson. I am trying to keep my mouth shut to not make a scene in front of Kaysons parents, but she is really pushing the limits.

Kayson scooted closer to me and wrapped his right arm around me and I swore for a second there that all my worries went away. Then Jessica said something that broke all self restrain and any self will that I had left.

"So I wanted to tell y'all me and Kayson would be getting married in a few months" Eveyone stopped what they were doing and Kayson started to choke on a piece of stake, and I look at Mrs.Debbie and she nodded her head and then I finally went off.

I stood up looking toward Jessica and said, "Alright, Jessica, I have my wits end with you and you have pushed every dang button that I have. You need to get your nasty hands off MY MAN!! and then second of all y'all aren't getting married because he is MY BOYFRIEND!!! Last time I checked Kayson hasn't said anything about because your probably to busy jumping house to house that has any man living in it. So I suggest you get out of this house before I do some things that aren't going to be so pretty." I was trying to restrain myself because Myla and Abel were sitting in here and I didn't want to curse around them at all.

Kayson looked up at me and gave me the best smile ever and Mrs.Debbie gave me a smirk, and Mr.Obey seemed shocked that I was saying all these things. Myla and abel were cheering on a fight, and I kinda liked there idea a lot also.

"Well your oh so called man was with me last night, having an amazing time with me." She said while standing up looking at me with a glare.

Does this girl ever give up, "Well if he was with you then last night, then who gave me this large ass hickey on my neck, and stayed at my house all night, and hung out with me the whole entire day?" I said with me holding Kaysons hoodie all the way down showing the large bruise on my neck. I also felt really bad for causing a scene and cursing in front of abel and myla, I really hope that Mrs.Debbie and Mr.Obey dont think low of me for saying these things.

Her jaw dropped when I pulled down my hoodie and Kayson smirked at me, I know he was happy at what he did. "Alright, I think you need to leave Jessica and i will be giving your father a call after you leave, because i'm pretty sure that he didn't know that you are here, like you said he did." Mr.Obey said while walking toward her to escort her to the front door.

"I'm so sorry i cursed in front of y'all and the way I acted and caused a scene, I know i shouldn't have but she just made me so angry. When she said that I just lost it at that." I said when she left and I could feel tears building up, i really didn't want to act like that. 

"Sweety its okay, you said what everyone has been thinking this whole night, but her dad is a close friend of my dad that's why we try to be nice. She has always acted like this, and she does the same thing to Braxton also, so you helped us out more than anything." Kayson said and I hugged him and didn't let go, I just hid in his chest from everyone.

"Zayden dont worry about it, I was really hoping you would say something because she is really annoying. She is power hungry, and could care less on who she ends up with, only if they have some type of power. So why don't y'all go on and get some rest, and Zayden you can stay the night if you want to which I think you were in the first place. I am going to put myla and abel to bed while your dad is on the phone and then were going to bed." Mrs. Debbie said and walked up the stairs with myla and abel trailing behind her.

"So you want to go upstairs to my room to watch some movies and then go to sleep?" Kayson asked. I just nod my head and we headed up to the room, and once we were in the bed turning on a movie kayson said, "Hey, I need to tell you something tomorrow, but lets go somewhere else to say it, but it could change are relationship in a big way."

"What do you mean?" I said, i'm kinda scared, what if its something bad, like he just wants us to be friends and nothing more. 

"I swear i am not going to break up with you, I don't think i could live without you in my life." He said while kissing my forehead.

"Let's just sleep, i'm pretty sure your tired from having to deal Jessica because I know I am tired from dealing with her." He said and I nodded, we watched a funny movie and then slowly my eye lids started to feel heavy and started to fall asleep.

The last thing I remember was my back against Kaysons chest and one of his arms wrapped around me and are legs tangled together and I feeling the happiest I have ever been in a long time.

Hello everyone!!! The next chapter is going to be a big one for me and it will probably take me a while to do. So hopefully i will finish it and it be really good!!!