chapter 5

*Kayson P.O.V*

"Dude you fucked up" Braxton said while still in the water playing. "Shut up before I fuck you up" I said back, for some reason I feel hurt for what I did, and I wanted to run after him and tell him i'm sorry for what I did. I can't believe I called him cute also, whats is going on with me, I never thought of someone like this. I noticed Braxton start getting out of the water and getting prepared to chase after him, which I was confused why he was because he is not the one that needs to apologize.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "Well you little cutie just ran on the wrong trail and headed off to the southern pack territory, so if you want him alive for a while I suggest that we get a move on and find him." He said. That's when everything settled in and I transformed into my wolf and took off after the direction Zayden went. I was scared that I am going to be to late and him be already there and find him in a horrible situation. 

Not even a minute and Braxton was right beside me, which I knew he would be. I slowed down a little and went to sniffing the group to figure out were Zayden went. Once I caught his smell I heard a loud scream "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I froze in place, I knew immediately that it was Zaydens voice. For the first time I was scared and had a feeling of protecting someone other than my family and Braxton. It was a different feeling entirely and I knew I needed to get there as soon as possible.

I took off as fast as I could, running faster than I have ever before, I only had pictures of Zayden getting attack and hurting. I finally saw him and he was laying on the ground with 3 wolves surronding him. I could tell that he hurt his leg, and then one wolf went to attack him, and before i knew I was tackling the wolf to the ground. I lunged at it's throat and knew if I held on he would die from blood loss, I waited till he stopped moving before I let go of his throat.

I look over seeing Braxton had finally caught up and was attacking another wolf, which didn't seem to be much of a trouble for Braxton. I look over toward Zayden, and seeing that he was pushed up against a tree, with a wolf right in front of him. Before the wolf could do anything I attacked him and took him down with ease.

I then looked over a Zayden, and noticed he passed out, probably from pain and shock of what just happened in front of him. I transform back into a human, and ran to him, to make sure he wasn't bleeding anywhere or hurt any where else. I lifted him up into my arms, and ran straight for my house, in my head i was thinking he is going to be alright, he is going to be all right. Mom will know what to do with him when I get there and she will fix him up. I kept repeating the same thing in my head and i knew Braxton wasn't to far behind me, making sure nothing else comes up.

I ran through the back door into the kitchen and started yelling. "MOM, HELP ZAYDEN IS HURT!!"

Alright everyone remember to like, share , and comment!!!!!