Chapter 6

*Zaydens P.O.V*

I finally was waking up, but didn't open my eye's yet because I was trying to get my head straight, and wonerdering why my leg was hurting so bad. I heard people whispering around me, I could pick out mrs.Debbie's voice telling someone to calm down but thats all I could here. I finally started to open my eyes and looked around the room I was in. My eyes shot open when I saw everyone in here staring at me, and I looked over and saw Kayson staring at me with no expression on his face.

When mrs.Debbie saw that I was awake, she ushered everyone out the room, noticing I was getting so nervous. Kayson was the last one to leave, when his mom whispered something into his ear, but I couldnt tell what she said to him. She pulled up a chair beside, and asked me, "How are you feeling sweetie?"

"Good, my leg is still hurting me, but other than that, I feel fine." "Well that's good sweetie."

"Do you remember how you hurt your leg?" She asked. Then I got a wave of memories coming back to me, about these big wolves after me. Then I fell and my leg started hurting and other wolves showed up and started fighting each other. The last thing I remember was a wolf staring right at my face and I passed out, and woke up in this room.

I told her everything that I remembered, and she didn't give me any weird looks, and just let me finish my story. Once I was done she finally spoke, "I think you must have hit you head when you fell down and maybe dreamed the wolf part up, because Kayson and Braxton was chasing after you and you tripped and fell and they carried you back up here."

After she told me that, I knew she was keeping something a secret because I remember everything that happened and I knew I didnt dream that part up. I just nodded my head towards her and took the medicine that she handed towards me for the pain. Another questioned formed in my heas, "Who's room am I in, and how long was I asleep?"

"This is one of the quest room, and you were out all night and half of today, and do you not mind staying here for one more day? Just in case you dont feel good and something happens. I rather stay fairly close to my patients to keep check on them." "Sure, Uhmmm so what's exactly wrong with my leg?" 

"It's just spranged really bad and don't try to walk on it as much, i'm just suprised it isn't broken the way it swelled up." she replied. "Thank you for fixing me up, and how did you know how to help me?"

"I use to be one of the best doctor at the hospital in town, but I quit when I had abel and myla, them two can be a handful." she said. I just nodded my head, and she asked if I needed anything and I just shook my head. "Alright I will back later on today to check on you, just rest up and if you need anything just ell for me." 

As she walked out the door, I looked around the room and saw a t.v. and the ramote was right beside me. Right when I reached for it, someone knocked on the door and walked in. I look up to see Kayson, coming towards me and sit on the edge of the bed near my feet. I started to get nervous and my stomach started twisting up into all kind of knots. I still remember everything that happened at the lake and was still kind of embarressed about what happened.

He finally spoke up, "How are you feeling, I know you hurt your leg so I decided to check up on you?" "I'm doing fine, and thanks for bring me back here, and for your mom taking care of me." I replied with my head lowered a little, when I did look up at him, my breath hitched. He looked beautiful, the way the sun came in through the window and shined on his face. It lightened his eyes more than they already were, I couldn't help but stare at him. I swear my heart skipped a few beats, and the gut feeling worsen so much more. I had a feeling of wanting to be close to him, and hold him and just stay all day with him.

I finally looked away with a little blush on my cheeks, he finally pulled out something and handed it to me. "Oh my jenna, you remembered to grab it, I forgot all about it for a secound there. Thank you so much, you dont know how much this means to me." I got up and gave him a hug, I can't believe he remebered to grab my camera. Once I realized what I was doing I jumped back and a shot of pain went to my foot from all the movement at once. I winced hard and finally removed the cover and looked down at my foot and saw how swollen my foot was.

Kayson touched it and I yelled at him and kicked him with the one good foot i had, "Why would you touch it?" I said pouting and trying to e angry but evertime I looked at him I would be less angry towards him

"Sorry, I didnt mean to, and i am going to leave now, I hope you rest well." He said finally standing up, and getting off the bed and slowly walked to the door. Once he finally left, my heart finally started to calm down, and then I remembered our hug. I kinda missed the feeling of him being around me and he smelt so good. He had a very nature smell to him, with a little bit of colone on him, and it wasnt enough to choke me to death. I wish he would have just stayed, but i dont want it to be akward around each other. I really need to stop thinking these thing's, but I cant because he is a handsome devil that god has blessed me with

I finally reach back over to the remote on the stand beside me and cut on the t.v. and watched a few movies and t.v. shows to pass the time. Around 8 o'clock Mrs.Debbie came up to my room and checked up on me and told me she would get Kayson to bring me my dinner, so I didn't have to walk down the stairs to go get it. I thanked for everything that she has been doing for me and she finally left.

Once she left, I hid in my covers and tried getting some sleep in before I had to eat, I swear my leg and the medicine that Mrs.Debbie gives me, makes me so tired. Once I was almost asleep I felt someone shaking me lightly, and I wanted throw my pillow at the person for waking me up when sleep was so close. I go to sit up and kayson is there with my food and another plate, I look up at him to question the other plate. 

"I brought up my food also, I didn't think eating by yourself would be any fun" He said and he handed my plate and grabbed his and sat at the edge of the bed. "You can sit up here if you want. I know it has to be uncomfortable sitting up like that" I told him, I could feel my face heating up a little knowing he was going to be sitting beside me on a bed.

"Thanks, do you want to watch a movie?" I nodded my head and scooted over so he would have more room to sit on the bed. He flipped through the movies and choose a scary movie called the conjuring. 

"I'm not good with scary movies" I told him and he looked over and smirked and still clicked on it. I hurried up and and ate all my food before i would get scared and spill it all over the bed. Kayson grabbed my plate and his and stacked it on the table and went back to watching the movie. God I hope this movie isn't to scary.

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter, I think this is my longest chapter so far. I hope yall are enjoying it and I remember to comment, vote, and share!!!