The Announcement

Marinette POV
"Marinette wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" Aunt Tikki yelled at me.
"No I don't want to. Let me sleep." I mumbled half asleep.
"Mari look Adrien's here."
"WHAT!WHAT He is why didn't you---WOAH." I replied and fell off the bed to see Tikki laughing so hard at me. 
"Come on Marinette you don't want to be late again do you? Now wash up and put on the clothes I put out for you."
"Ok thanks Tikki."
After I got out the shower  I put on this:

I decided to let my hair down because I was running really late

When I arrived at school I saw Alya and Adrien talking to Nino also that they changed what they usually wore:

"Hey guys! I like the new clothes." I complimented as I walked over to them.
"Hey girl! Thanks I like your style too plus lovin how you have your hair down. I think a certain someone feels the same way." Alya said and pointed towards Adrien who was looking at us with a small tint of pink? on his face. Just as I was about to say something the bell rung signaling us to go to class.

After we sat down Alya was taking to Nino and Adrien and I was designing some more clothes to wear when Chloe came in with Sabrina behind her and she walked up to me and gasped  loudly. 

"Ummm what was that?" I asked Chloe not even bothering to look up because I knew it was her.

"Oh nothing just the fact that you look remotely decent for a change. Isn't that right Sabrina?"
Sabrina was behind her and began nodding her head alot. Just as Alya was about to step in Ms Bustier came in and said she had an announcement to make. 

"Good morning class. As you know all over the news has been stories featured the upcoming coronation of the Chinaand we have been personally invited by the King  and Queento see their daughter's coronation and stay in their castle.

Everyone gasped loudly  then started discussing who they wanted to share a room with and other stuff but I tuned it out because my parents....My Parents.....My PaReNTs invited My cLAsS to see my CoROnation which is in 1 MoNTh!!!