It's Crowning Time

A/N: I found this GIF on a website called Lottiefiles credit goes to the creator 

The Coronation Part I:

Mari POV:

Usually, I wake up after my alarm or just get up late, but today since the coronation was at 12 noon and the breakfast and other things started at 8 am and preparing would take literal hours so I had to wake up at 4:30 am to start getting ready. My parents insisted that the maids help me get ready; which I greatly appreciated because I had no idea what I was doing. 

I don't wear heavy makeup or much at all besides eyeliner. Today was no different, all the maids did to my face beside a little foundation, primer, and a bit of red to my lips. 

The dress I chose for the coronation was fuchsia, with beige openings on the sleeves with shades of pink and blue/green flowers going down. 

After hours of getting ready, it was 7 am and I heard a knock at the door

After hours of getting ready, it was 7 am and I heard a knock at the door. One of the maids went to answer it. My parents entered the room, Papa holding Maman's hand. He broke away from her hold and walked over to where I was with tears in his eyes. 

"Aw, my pretty girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe you're becoming queen today. I remember when you were just a toddler, whether in Paris or at the castle you'd always have something to create or trying to bake what your mother and I were making." Papa was giving me a bear hug and while he tried to hide it, I could still hear the small sniffles that escaped when he was holding in tears. 

Maman walked to where we were and joined our group hug. It was about five minutes later when Maman stepped back from the hug. 

"Okay everyone the breakfast is approaching, your classmates are up and ready, and I can already hear news stations from around the world arriving. Marinette let's get ready; It's Crowning Time."