It's Time to Confess: Adrienette

It's Time to Confess Part II

Adrien POV
After Nino gave me the pep talk I desperately needed to confess my feelings to Marinette. Nino led me to a small area of the palace garden where Mari and I can have some privacy to talk. After a few minutes of waiting Alya showed up, pushed Marinette my way, grabbed Nino then ran off to who knows where.

Not gonna lie; I imagined how I would confess to her a couple times but I never thought it would happen so soon.
What if she doesn't like me? Or she'll be appalled by the sight of me and will uninvite me from her coronation. Ok... now I'm spiraling just go out and say it. On the count of three: One..Two..
"I like you a lot, can I be your escort for the coronation?" Marinette just stood there mouth so wide and eyes  so big she looked straight out of a cartoon.

Way to go there agreste, she'll gladly accept now.

Mari POV
When Alya led me to the palace garden after telling me Adrien had something very important to say.

I opened my mouth to try and start the conversation but he interrupted me by saying;
"I like you a lot, can I be your escort for the coronation?" I thought it was ask me as a friend will I go to the movies with him not straight out confessing to me.

I'm shocked by it but mainly bursting with happiness.

On the inside:  He likes me. He Likes Me! HE LIKES ME!!
On the outside; "I like you a lot too. I'd love for you to be my escort. How about we go to be palace kitchen for some desserts. It can be our first date."

"I'd be honored milady. What kinds of desserts are you thinking of?" Adrien reminded me of a kitten by just asking that question, it's like he's asking for treats.

"*giggle* Any dessert you can think of kitty."

A/N finals this week and next week.
Also the coronation is up next