Shopping for a dress and how to confess

Mari POV

I decided to look for fabrics to make a dress for my coronation with Alya when realized something.

"Hey Als, can I ask you a question?"  I asked her as we were walking into The Gate City Mall ((this is the name of a mall in Beijing)) to look for either dresses we liked or fabrics I or one of my ladies in waiting could use to make the dresses. 

"Yea what's up?"

"Well i figured since my--I mean the princess' coronation is soon maybe I could ask Adrien to accompany me as my date. What do you think?" I asked her hoping she didn't catch my slip up. 

"ADKJBAHJDFFJH SDJDSDDSJ *squeal* it's about time my OTP happened! Mari I'm sooo excited for this don't do anything except show up in the best dress you can find or make!!! We have to hurry this up I have to make Adrienette happen." Alya rambled I didn't catch everything she said but I guess she knows how I find a date wit Adrien.

Time skip brought to you by Tikki's sweet chocolate cookies

In the end, I managed to find a dress I liked since I didn't see any fabrics I'd be able to use it looks like this: 

Alya found this dress: 

Plus she decided the best way to bring Adrien as my date was to confess to him and if he didn't feel the same way I'd go with Alya and Nino (I hope that doesn't happen not that I don't like them their like my brother and sister which means if he d...

Plus she decided the best way to bring Adrien as my date was to confess to him and if he didn't feel the same way I'd go with Alya and Nino (I hope that doesn't happen not that I don't like them their like my brother and sister which means if he does turn me down he'd have to get the next available flight back to Paris).

Alya POV

I'm glad Mari decided to bring Adrien as her date to her cornation. What? I  already knew I saw a picture of the princess when we were in the palace which marinette as the same copy in her faily album so I out it together. I texted Nino the plan to make Adrienette happen. He knew Mari's secret and we agreed we wouldn't tell Adrien to be able to make phase 1 happen.

A/N I'm going to try to update either once a week or once every two weeks😎😋😎🍪