Meeting...my parents

Mari POV
After we left the airport we boarded the royal coach and I had to make up an excuse as to why when we were passing by people kept bowing towards me. 

"Oh it's uh part of Chinese customs" I replied hoping they would believe it. Fortunately Adrien was away looking in one of the nearby stores so I don't have to worry if he called me out on it.

Time skip to when the arrive at the castle

"Ok class we arrived at the castle where we will be staying so please be on your best behavior. Ms Bustier said and looked directly at Chloe. 

"Oh don't worry miss I'm best friends with the princess." Chloe "gloated" causing Nino and I to look at each other start laughing .

"Huh what's so funny?" Alya asked us. 

"Oh it's nothing." Nino and I say at the same time causing us to laugh again. We kept saying stuff at the same time the whole way to the room where we're meeting my parents....wait. 

We're going to meet my parents?! Why didn't they tell me? I hope they aren't recognized. 

We arrived at the throne room and I saw both my parents wearing traditional royal Chinese clothing ((Sabine's clothing underneath and Tom's up top) 

They both had thin cloth that covered their faces but it was thick enough where  you can't see much except the basics of their faces. After a quick introduction we were guided to the dinning hall where we were having dinner before being shown to our rooms.