The Coronation

I've always said, if you treat yourself like a queen, you'll attract a king. -Pepa

The Queen is the only person who can put on a tiara with one hand, while walking down stairs. -Princess Margaret

A/N Chinese names are in the order of Last name, First name.

"Hello and good morning Beijing! This is Zhen Yang reporting from the Emperor's Palace. It's was the moment everyone was waiting for; the coronation ceremony and traditional passing of the crown from Queen Cheng Sabine to Crown Princess Dupain-Cheng Marinette"

"Reporters and citizens of Beijing were lined up in the main ballroom waiting for a chance to see the ceremony. A few hours later, walking down a large staircase to escort the Crown Princess is Parisian model Adrien Agreste. Agreste is wearing a dark green suit with the emblem of the Cheng Family. Here comes the Queen and King Cheng Sabine and Dupain Tom. The Queen will now make her speech."

Sabine walks to the center of the grand staircase a microphone in her right hand, she wears a red Qipao with its outlining in a rich gold color, and a lotus in her left hand.

"Hello everyone! I come to you today to present to you my daughter Marinette Dupain-Cheng. In my left hand I hold a lotus flower, lotus flowers represent intelligence, purity, and wisdom.

Qualities that my daughter has inherited from both her parents. Lotuses grow in dirty water, while they grow in different situations than most it still manages to succed and grow beutifully and look graceful, which Marinette continues to do in her fashion designs.

The reason it's in my left hand is that it's uncommon for a person in China to be left handed and while my daughter is right handed she can use her left hand just as well symbolizing her uniqueness and proving she can overcome barriers even the small things like being predominantly right handed or being ambidextrous.

Marinette you are a truly beautiful person inside and out, you are creative and intelligent and truly inspiring. I am lucky to be your mother and I know you'll make a great queen. I now pass down my crown from myself to you."

Sabine hands the mic to a servant standing nearby and takes off the crown on her head and holds it in her hands. Marinette bows slightly to meet her mom's height and Tom gently places his hands around Marinette's shoulders while  Sabine places the crown on Marinette's head.
Sabine and Tom step back tears in their eyes as they gaze upon their daughter.

Sabine and Tom speak together:

"Citizens of Beijing, China and to the people watching over the world I present to you Queen Marinette Dupain-Cheng."