Coronation Preparations

A/N I realized I didn't publish anything in Mari's perspective in a while so here's one chapter:
Mari POV

The last couple of days have been absolutely hectic. It was one meeting after another; meet with city and country officials, other country heads (monarchy and democracy), don't forget I have yet to finalize coronation preparations besides my dress. Because of all the finalizing the future of China because of my soon to be reign, I haven't been able to hang out with my class, much less Alya, Nino, and Adrien. It's fun but it can get really boring.

My day is pretty much clock work now, it's got old really quickly:
1. Wake up at the crack of dawn and find Aunt Tikki ready to bust my door down for trying to sleep in

2. Maids come in and lay out my clothes for the day, and review my daily events

3. Go downstairs to the royal dining room to have one of Maman's favorite: Morning Tea and Dim Sum (she says the tea is to make sure we always have it with chrysanthemum tea) and Papa's favorite: Crepes with Salted Butter Caramel (then he goes to say how the chefs are trying to aSALT him with the butter but he always compliments them later after he finishes).
*sigh* dad jokes

4. Go visit Chinese official's and royal advisors about political agreements and stuff (which takes about 2 hours)
And that's before half the class is awake. Not including any other meetings I'm forced to attend and other things.

Luckily I managed to talk to Aunt Tikki, Maman and Papa and they agreed to let me go hang out with my friends as soon as the rest of my obligations and finish
deciding on the final coronation plans.

The ballroom was decorated to look like this; it was decorated with white tablecloths, that had glasses surrounding the plates that had fancy napkin holders on it. The chairs had white cloth on it, with light pink and red sashes on them. (I know that's not what it looks like in the picture, but I didn't like the color, it doesn't look like something that would fit Marinette's intrests).

 (I know that's not what it looks like in the picture, but I didn't like the color, it doesn't look like something that would fit Marinette's intrests)

And I chose a bouquet of pink, white and red roses put together in a gold vase, for centerpieces on each table. After I finished helping the decorators set up, I decided I should find Aunt Tikki, Maman and Papa so they can let me go find Alya, Nino and Adrien. 

A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! #2K19 and sry about the late update I was trying to get it done sooner but procrastination and teachers not understanding the point of a break prevented me form finishing.